WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is beautiful and kinda tough

Men's analog watch that never needs a battery, uses Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light-from any natural or artificial light source and converts it into energy which is stored in an Eco-Drive energy cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Water resistance-100M. Mineral glass crystal. Stainless steel case. Olive green canvas strap. Buckle clasp. Black dial. Date. 1 Second chronograph meassures up to 60 minutes. 12/24 hour time.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Those are some nice watches. I have 8 Citizens myself and that one may have to be added to the collection :-! .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts