WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else notice that Lorenzo Lamas appeared to sporting a Citizen Nighthawk on last night's episode of The Celebrity Apprentice?

I really wish I had grabbed a screen shot now, but I deleted the episode off my DVR. Im about 99% sure it was a Citizen Nighthawk. He was wearing it throughout the whole episode and there were quite a few shots of it.

Great watch. Still one of my all-time favorites. And honestly of ALL my watches that one has always gotten the most attention and compliments from non WIS people.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I know I'm bumping an older thread, but I happened to notice it last night, too. It is definitely a Nighthawk. Pretty cool that a celebrity (D-lister, but still) rocks a commoner's watch. I'm guessing he finds it pretty manly. Which it is. Love mine.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I saw that too. I wasn't sure at first, and still, not until I saw your post. I saw Geraldo's Cartier Roadster thought. I like the looks of that Nighthawk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
25 Posts
NIGHTHAWK hands down. I owned both by the way. From the case right down to the micro milimeters slide rule bezel are worth every penny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts