WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just grabbed a Citizen Promaster PMT56-2731 Duratect off the Bay. One of my grail watches. Now I'm searching for the perfect band for it.

Anyone out there have any suggestions? I like the idea of getting a custom strap for it. Like a Delaurian or Red12. But I also like the look of a Hirsch Riva...

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Very nice. I've always though that this line was a beautiful, no nonsense simple design. The only thing that always got to me was that they felt too undersized on my wrist. If only they were a little bigger...

Good luck with the new watch.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Just grabbed a Citizen Promaster PMT56-2731 Duratect off the Bay. One of my grail watches. Now I'm searching for the perfect band for it.

Anyone out there have any suggestions? I like the idea of getting a custom strap for it. Like a Delaurian or Red12. But I also like the look of a Hirsch Riva...
The eco looks cool.:-!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I run mine on a double ridge Dimodell black leather strap when its not on the titanium bracelet.

It is a great "anywhere" watch.:-!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Congrats, really good looking and a Perpetual calendar. Impressive! Any ideas on the movement number in that piece?

Congrats again:-!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's got the quartz Eco-Drive movement, which means it's solar.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
movement is an E766...... got some nice features. this model has been out of production for a couple of years now and is sought after by a number of citizen collectors.

funny that this thread came up as i just agreed to a trade of one of these and hopefully should have the watch in a week or so if customs doesn't nab the package. ;-)

jameywilson, congrats on the pickup. please post some pics when you get a chance. b-)

Congrats, really good looking and a Perpetual calendar. Impressive! Any ideas on the movement number in that piece?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts