WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day everyone,

Let's make one thread for the CITIZEN PROMASTER TSUNO CHRONOGRAPH RACER, if you have one please post here.
To start a picture of the Citizen website with the models and codes, to keep a record of the references.

Best regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Wasn't there an orange dialed version as well? That's what I'm after - anyone know someone who would stock it? The Citizen Store people are lost...

·
Registered
242 Posts
@mi6_ thank you very much - now the hunt escalates...

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
@mi6_ thank you very much - now the hunt escalates...
Not sure if thus helps but it’s listed on the Canadian Citizen website (hopefully the link below works). I took a look at the US website and couldn’t find the orange variant on there. So maybe it’s released only in certain countries? Seems strange that Canada but not the US would get it as it’s usually Canada who gets a limited selection of Citizen watches.

https://ca.citizenwatch.com/en/watches/watch-detail/?model=AV0078-04X

·
Registered
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Has anyone had the courage to change the strap/bracelet yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change it to what? I don't think they are making any straps or bracelets that would fit well on those lugs. To me the straps look awkward and the bracelet on my Tsuno is so comfortable I can't imagine wanting to switch it out.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Change it to what? I don't think they are making any straps or bracelets that would fit well on those lugs. To me the straps look awkward and the bracelet on my Tsuno is so comfortable I can't imagine wanting to switch it out.

I have the cream with brown strap, been researching to see if it’s possible to switch mine to the bracelet.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I have the cream with brown strap, been researching to see if it’s possible to switch mine to the bracelet.

That would definitely look great. I think someone would be smart to make different style straps and bracelets for the Tsuno.

Have you contacted Citizen to see if they even sell the bracelet by itself? I think the Tsuno uses regular spring bars although they are really short.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
That would definitely look great. I think someone would be smart to make different style straps and bracelets for the Tsuno.

Have you contacted Citizen to see if they even sell the bracelet by itself? I think the Tsuno uses regular spring bars although they are really short.
A couple of dealers told me they can get the bracelet and that it can be put on the strap version. On the other hand I emailed citizen and they told me you can’t. I think it’s possible, but difficult.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Good Day everyone,

Please, does anybody has a good picture of the Citizen E210 movement showing the components to share here on this thread.
I did a search and found a thread where Citizen of America was answering questions however the pictures are not there anymore.

Here is the thread:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f905/citizen-caliber-2100-questions-306565.html

It will be nice to have more details of this movement if we can get it.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 243 Posts