WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members,
I have an issue with my watch Citizen Satellite watch F100 and I am unable to figure out the cause, The dealer appears to be uncapable of solving the issue. I'll try to be as descriptive as possible.
1. First issue appeared: The dials do rotations randomly every now and then and very frequently through the day.
2. Second issue which seems interlinked with the first one. I do adjust the reference point, Immediately after that. while trying to adjust the time zone and receive a signal, the "seconds dial" is off its normal location. I am in a +3 time zone, i set it there and try to receive a signal, i see the seconds hand does not stop on the "RX" but some where around it. I go back to check the time zone , i see it is ok. Another example is when i pull the crown to position one and press the upper button for 3 seconds, it is supposed to point to "30 seconds position", but again it is not, rather it is couple of seconds of that location.
3. eventually it is not receiving signal, I believe because no matter what I do, the dial does not really match required zone, although it is pointing to +3, internally the watch does not recognize it as +3 and therefore it wont receive a signal.

The dealer analysis and proposed solution.
1. Fully charge the watch : Done
2. Full reset to the Watch: Done and several times followed by adjusting reference point which does not seem be working as it should.

I hope I was able to explain the issue and would really appreciate any input, its been like this for a very long time now and it only acts as normal watch.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
If the problem persists, it will have to be sent to a Citizen Service Center for repair, and depending on when it was bought, it will be repaired under the guarantee or you will be charged. Probably they will just replace the movement. If the dealer you spoke to sold you the watch, it makes sense for him to arrange for the repair.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I will send to them.
It makes sense to know that there is some real physical issue, I hope that changing the movement won't be costly because it is out of warranty.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Well I can't diagnose your watch sitting in front of my computer, but it sounds like it is possessed and I'm worried it will kill you like Christine ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts