WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I just purchased an AT 2503.50. really love it, and I'm trying to get the bracelet fitted just right. does anyone know if the clasp that comes standard with the 2503 bracelet is adjustable? at this point, I think even one of the 1/2 links is too much of an adjustment. thanks (my 1st post)!

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
hi, I just purchased an AT 2503.50. really love it, and I'm trying to get the bracelet fitted just right. does anyone know if the clasp that comes standard with the 2503 bracelet is adjustable? at this point, I think even one of the 1/2 links is too much of an adjustment. thanks (my 1st post)!
If it has the "disappearing" foldover clasp, then there is no micro-adjustment. The half-links are all you have. If the watch has a Speedmaster-style foldover clasp, then there is one micro-adjust hole on the clasp that will provide a 3mm shift. Combined with the approximately 6mm adjustment of the half-link, you should get a decent fit.

Attach a photo of the clasp if you'd like a more definitive answer.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
doesnt looks like there's one for that model.

I missed that micro adjustment on my SMP

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
I missed that micro adjustment on my SMP
The SMP and PO clasps do not have the micro adjust because of the divesuit extension. Only the Speedie clasp has it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, everyone! i suspected the clasp wasn't adjustable (i couldn't even see where that would be possible), so now i'm just going to have to decide how tight (or loose) i want to wear it. thanks again.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
I used to like my watches tight but found them better loose, took a while to get used to it but now feels more comfy this way

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
I used to like my watches tight but found them better loose, took a while to get used to it but now feels more comfy this way
+1 "Tight is right" is the rule in radio, but does not apply to watch bracelets. ;-)

·
Registered
14,386 Posts
I read that two half links are a little larger than one full link. Maybe that will get you where you want to be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts