WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,263 Posts
Several links to replica watch sites were posted. They have been removed - hence the mention of rule 9.

The content would need to be restored - favourable or not, sponsor or not.

As CMSgt Bo mentioned in this thread (or another on this topic) there have been sponsors banned and blackballed before.

Has the sponsor broken any rules here?

·
Premium Member
41,263 Posts
With all due respect, isn't it you all who should be telling us the answer to that question? There is certainly some smoke (as the content of the deleted links showed), is it not up to WUS to investigate any possible fire before admitting a sponsor? (or member, for that matter).

I mean this company literally used, word for word, ad copy from a known replica (the illegal kind) producer. How can you ignore that or not call it into question?
With all due respect in return, as far as I am aware, no rules have been broken. I'm not the one suggesting Ginault are protected in any way, so I was asking others if they think rules have been broken. As you haven't provided any, I guess not.

VerticalScope vet all sponsors before their sponsorship begins. If you have any concerns, or evidence, then please direct that towards VerticalScope or the site admins. Posting links to replica sites is not allowed on the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.