WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's gonna be the classic Navitimer, as I said a few weeks I was gonna get. But I changed my mind on the model. This time it's gonna be on black strap, no bracelet, and the Arabic numbers instead of the sticks.

I fell in love with the classic look, thanks to this forum's Navitimer sticky, Kurt Broendum's fantastic article and Cinq and Ron's pictures, and those of many others. I can't wait to photograph it!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
It's gonna be the classic Navitimer, as I said a few weeks I was gonna get. But I changed my mind on the model. This time it's gonna be on black strap, no bracelet, and the Arabic numbers instead of the sticks.

I fell in love with the classic look, thanks to this forum's Navitimer sticky, Kurt Broendum's fantastic article and Cinq and Ron's pictures, and those of many others. I can't wait to photograph it!!
Congrats :-! Post pics asap
I still have a long wait for mine :-d

·
Registered
117 Posts
... and the Arabic numbers instead of the sticks.

Thanks for mentioning this. I never realised there were two possibilities Arabic/Sticks. Are both versions avaiable with black dial, white subs, steel case? I don't have a Chronolog at the moment to check.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for mentioning this. I never realised there were two possibilities Arabic/Sticks. Are both versions avaiable with black dial, white subs, steel case? I don't have a Chronolog at the moment to check.
Yes, I don't have the Chronolog in front of me, but it shows one as the model 702 I think, and one as the 703, etc. The Arabic model is shown on bracelet, but my AD had it in on a strap. The ADs seem willing to change out the straps and bracelets. Breitling prices them separately, so you're buying the watch head, plus your choice of strap/bracelet.

What I don't know is whether 702 or 703 self specifies the bracelet combo. There's also the part numbers:

A2332212/C587

I have a lot more to learn about what these numbers mean!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts