WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cleaning out my closet and have a few pieces laying around I'm looking to get rid of. Cash prices below, or open to offers for trades.

LUM-TEC B3 Carbon Face Watch, $1,000
Akribos XXIV BRM styled watch, $125
Tag Heuer Trakstar stopwatch, $75
Breitling Clock from airplane cockpit, $450
Wolf Carbon Fiber Watch Winder, $200
Panerai Watch box, $250

LUM-TEC B3 Carbon, the B3 model with a very rare carbon fiber face.

Specs:
43mm Case
22mm Lugs
NH25A11J SII Japan Movement
21 Jewels
real carbon fiber dial
LÜM-TEC MDV (Maximum Darkness Visability) Technology

There were only 5 of these models ever made, and 1 was kept by Chris Wiegand (President of LUM-TEC)...so, this means only 4 were ever offered to the general public. This is #3 of 5. The watch is in excellent condition, a 9.5/10 (only because it's technically "used". 1 super small (can't get it to photograph) surface scratch on the satin finish on the lower right lug. You have to hold it about 6" from your face to catch it.

Includes the outer white box (with serial #3/5), inner box, certificate of authenticity signed by Chris Wiegand, International Warranty Card with serial number, operating instructions, business card for Chris Wiegand, and two NATO straps.
Material property Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

AKRIBOS XXIV AK415BK (BRM Styled Swiss Chrono), $125.
Model: AK415BK
Retail $995
New in box (was old stock from my online store)
·Precision Swiss ISA 8172 chronograph quartz movement
·black stainless steel case with stainless screws on bezel
·Padded perforated black leather tapered strap with contrast red stitching
·Stainless steel tang buckle with Akribos XXIV logo engraved
·Red hands and hour markers, Arabic numerals at 12,3,6 and 9
·Applied luminous baton markers for the hours
·Printed minute/second markers on the inside edge of the dial
·Subdials display seconds, weekday and 30-minute timer
·Case Diameter 40mm x 56mm, 1.57 inch x 2.20 inch x 0.45 inch thick
·Water resistance of 50 meters (5 ATM, 165 feet)
· Manufacturer's 2 year International Warranty, Instruction Manual, Cleaning cloth and nice watch case
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory (this is a generic pic as the watch is still sealed in the original box).

HEUER (Tag Heuer original) Trackstar stopwatch, $75
-7 jewels
-Red seconds hand, lap subdial with yellow hand
-Polished and brushed SS case
Watch Fashion accessory Stopwatch Pocket watch Jewellery Jewellery Fashion accessory Pendant Locket Body jewelry

BREITLING Cockpit clock, $450
Model #618 12-24
Breitling clock which was removed from a fighter jet, it records elapsed time (for flight time). It's in great condition and has an amazing patina to it. Would look great on any desk or bookshelf, and a perfect gift for any aviation fanatic. If you want to make it a functional desk clock, I can remove the gearing and put in a quartz movement to operate like a standard clock.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Analog watch Clock Fashion accessory Number Auto part Electronic device

Wolf Carbon Fiber Face watch winder, $200 each
This was the rare model that had the real carbon fiber face (not a carbon "print"!). Retail is $495 for just the winder alone, plus the accessories.
Included:
(1) Watch Winder with removeable door and internal rechargeable battery
(1) Standard size watch cuff
(1) Oversized watch cuff
(1) US wall power adapter
(2) Interlinking joints (for attaching to other winders and creating a single larger unit).
This Rotator is a true Watch Rotator System. As a single rotator, because of Wolf Designs patented technology, it will perfectly satisfy the winding requirements of any automatic watch. Additionally, Module 4.0 has been engineered in a manner whereby a plurality of Module 4.0 rotators can be joined to one another, via a patented connectivity system. This will enable the end user to infinitely expand the capacity of their Module 4.0 Watch Rotator System, as their watch collection grows. The appearance of the Module 4.0 Watch Rotator System is Consistent with its highly innovative features. Carbon fiber, glass and aerospace grade aluminum, the same components of high performance aircraft and automobiles, are the key elements of the Module 4.0. As a single rotator, you can expect to have your winding requirements satisfied for any automatic watch. But if you acquire another watch that requires winding, then no worries--the Module 4.0 has been engineered to be joined to other Module 4.0 rotators via a patented connectivity system. This allows you to infinitely expand the capacity of the rotator system, and you may build it horizontally or vertically. Carbon fiber, glass, and aerospace grad aluminum provide high performance durability and timeless good looks. You'll also appreciate the versatility of the functions, which include start/delay options of 10 seconds, 24 hours, or 72 hours, your choice of 300, 600, or 900 TPD (turns per day), and rotation options of clockwise, counter-clockwise, or bi-directional. The patented rotation programs with pause and sleep phases are pre-programmed for your convenience. The Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack provide.

*I have two (2) available for $200 each or $375 for both.
Technology Electronic device Watch Safe Home appliance Product Small appliance Technology Audio equipment Electronic device Loudspeaker (these are generic pics as the winders are still wrapped up and unused).

Panerai Pearwood Box
Came with my watch, no real need to keep it around sitting on a shelf. Perfect condition. I threw out the watch insert a while back thinking I'd just use the box to hold loose change and stuff, but here it sits unused. $250.
Material property Technology Electronic device Box Box Wood Plywood Hardwood Rectangle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts