WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has experience with any Rolex clones. I’m not looking for micro-brands or alternatives to Rolexes. I have several nice watches, and I appreciate them all the different reasons.
I am really curious about the supposed Rolex “1:1 super clones”. Any have one? Seen one? Any insights?
thanks for your time, and have a great day!

· Registered
11,969 Posts
Hey everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has experience with any Rolex clones. I’m not looking for micro-brands or alternatives to Rolexes. I have several nice watches, and I appreciate them all the different reasons.
I am really curious about the supposed Rolex “1:1 super clones”. Any have one? Seen one? Any insights?
thanks for your time, and have a great day!
WUS rules, no discussions of fakes, prepare to see this thread locked or deleted

· Registered
407 Posts
Now you're on the list, a hitman will find you regardless of how good you were at hiding your real data.
This forum is very unforgiving with the violation of rules, no second chances, it's a harsh world that of the watch aficionado.

Anyway, I've only seen videos on youtube about the matter, there's really not much to say about them, chinese made, cost is high for a fake but the job is scary good, the usual stuff.

I was almost forgetting, the hitman will leave you wearing a Daniel Wellington, as a final insult, so when they'll find your body they'll assume naturally that you were into fashion watches.
The horror!

• Haha
Reactions: desc82

· WatchUSeek Administrator
49,950 Posts
OP, it would be a good idea for you to review our community rules and guidelines, paying close attention to rule 9:

9. No discussions or pictures of replica watches, or links to replica watch sites unless previously approved by a Moderator or site Administrators. In general, any posts that involve the discussion, encouragement, or solicitation of any kind of illegal activities, whether watch-related or not, is strictly prohibited.

I am the one who knocks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.