1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's start our 5th entry with a picture of the OCEAN7 G-2S Watch you can WIN:

OCEAN7 G-2S, generously offered by OCEAN7 Watch Company

Details
The G-2S Quartz Chronograph Dive Watch is large and rugged! It offers a unique construction including a thick sapphire crystal that is screwed to the case, enabling the watch to easily meet its water resistance rating of 1000m/3300ft. The G-2S is your best choice for extreme environments.

Brushed Steel Case
Battery Powered Quartz Chronograph Movement
42 mm diameter
17 mm height
Flat Sapphire Crystal
Water Resistance - 1000m/3300ft
24mm Lug Spacing
Screw Down Crowns and Pushers
Unidirectional 120 Click Bezel
260 Grams on Bracelet, 134 Grams on Strap
Bracelet is Included
Retail price: USD 399.00

About OCEAN7
Our mission is to provide enthusiasts worldwide with the best quality watches available anywhere, at prices that can be achieved only by selling direct. Our watches are produced in limited quantities using the highest quality materials available.
Nothing matters more to us than your satisfaction with our watches. We stand behind our products and offer a strong warranty because we believe in what we make. We want you to be happy!

OCEAN7® design objectives are simple: to create beautiful watches that are tough and functional. We use variations on styling cues such as "Plongeur" (French for diver) hands made famous by historic, collectible dive watches of the past. OCEAN7 dials are simple and pleasing to look at, uncluttered by specifications relegated to the back of the watch. Most of our designs are influenced by watch enthusiasts worldwide through our very active forum. Our guiding philosophy is simple - we have to be different to be better!
We constantly explore the limits using new case materials, hardening concepts, and construction methods. After two years in development our new ceramic watch, the LM-4 V2, will be available soon. Using a complicated mold with compund curves, the LM-4 V2 is easily compared to ceramic offerings from other watch companies, selling for thousands more.
Our new LM-5 uses a domed sapphire bezel insert. As a dress diver with a pedigree sufficient for rugged use, nothing compares in quality and price.
The LM-7 PloProf, a modern recreation of the legendary dive watch, is also now available in both brushed steel and black PVD coated steel finishes.
Our newest model, the LM-1, is a hommage to our first watch, the LM-1LE. It is the first watch in the world to offer our Cold Carbon hardened stainless steel case along with a selection of easily changeable bezels.

The guiding design philosophy of AIRNAUTIC® is to separate day and night as the elemental parameters of the perception of time. The course of the sun determines our regeneration phases and influences the biological processes of all life forms on our planet. In extreme conditions under water, in space, in the labyrinth of a cave system, or in a polar night, the holistic information on time can save lives. Being able to easily and instantly read this information at a glance is part of the philosophy and design concept of AIRNAUTIC.

The AIRNAUTIC AN-24 Pilot continues the evolution of the Yantar AirNautic III. The AN-24 Submarine is a similar concept using monochromatic tones over a fully luminous dial, perfect for low light environments, and the AN-24T Submarine uses the same concept, but with gaseous tritium tubes. The AN-24 GMT offers a 12 hour time function with a prominent, independently adjustable 24 hour GMT hand.

The AN-12 Submarine and the AN-12 Pilot are designed for those who prefer conventional 12 hour dials in our unique AirNautic style.
COSC certified chronometer movements are available from both OCEAN7 and AirNautic, as an option on select models.

At this time our watches are sold only on the Internet through our web site to avoid the inclusion of retail sales margins, keeping our prices low.
OCEAN7 and AIRNAUTIC are examples of how a small American company thrives by providing innovative products to customers worldwide.
Related links: OCEAN7 Watch Company - Official OCEAN7 & AIRNAUTIC Forum

How to Win?
The rules are simple. You will need to browse the OCEAN7 website and find your favorite model (OCEAN7 or AIRNAUTIC). Once you found it you should post the name of the model, a description and most important of all, you should describe why you like this particular watch the most. Your post must be a reply to this original post.

Out of all entries OCEAN7 will draw a lucky winner. The winner will be announced in this forum.

Terms: the winner is responsible to provide his or her real name, address and phone number in order to receive the watch. The watch comes free of charge, including shipping. The winner can be charged with local customs, duties, etc. We will not lower the value of the price in the shipping documents. Anyone who does not accept these terms is urged not to take part in this give-a-way.

NOTE: there will be no communication whatsoever about this give-a-way, nor about the winner. All related emails and PMs will be deleted without being read.

GOOD LUCK !

·
Registered
424 Posts
LM-3 V2 Our all new LM-3 V2 Dive Watch is now available for immediate shipping! We designed our all new watch as a hommage to great dive watches made in the 1960s, using technology only available today. The LM-3 V2 is easy to wear and comfortable, while being rugged enough for the most extreme environments. Its thick, scratch resistant sapphire crystal is screwed to the case making it almost impervious to temperature and pressure changes that can damage other dive watches.

I realy like this watch. The size is great and the options are too. Also the full lume dial option is very nice. It looks like an old time diver with new techniques, that's realy great.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
It was very hard to choose! They are ALL great!
I narrowed my choice down to the LM-1 Cold Carbon Hardened full lumed dial Ocean7.
(LM-1PBB) I absolutely LOVE the Lume dial with domed crystal. My watch collection absolutely cries out
for the LM-1. The bezel change system is an excellent innovation too.
The overall look of the LM-1 makes my knees weak... :-! (The G2-S looks great also! Perfect size!)
Thanks Ocean7 and WUS!

·
Registered
871 Posts
LM-2 Titanium Timer Chronograph is my favorite. Nice vintage - modern look with great ETA 7750 movement. The inner bezel is a win. Makes the watch look soo much better. And the Titanium is always a plus!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
My favorite watch produced by OCEAN7 is the Classic. For me it is truly a perfect dress watch with a 40mm brushed 316 stainless steel case, a Bauhaus influenced black face, Swiss automatic movement that can be upgraded to a COSC chronometer movement, sapphire crystal with AR coating and an elegant leather strap. All this in a case that is only 11mm thick making it easy to fit under any cuff. A classically designed watch for the sophisticated wearer.
N

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
My favorite is LM-2 GMT, as I love the legibility on it with large numerics and also features an internal bezel. It will go well with either bracelet or rubber, making it very versatile. I love the use of simple black and white, giving it a more classic look that will really last, and it houses a great ETA 2893-2 movement which can stand up to any high-end brand. Plus it has a GMT function! I'm always looking at this watch and Cold Carbon LM-1 (coolest Ocean 7) when I browse on-line, but for some reason I'm craving for an internal bezel, don't know why.

One day I'd love to own LM-2 GMT as it's a perfect combination of features that I love!

Thanks WUS & Ocean 7!

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
I like the LM-2 Titanium Timer Chronograph.

It is sporty and classy and is made of Ti which makes a light watch which I prefer. Also it is a largish watch and appears pretty tough with its sapphire crystal.

Mitch

·
Registered
103 Posts
LM-1-MB-front.png
Gotta be the LM-1, pvd, full-lume dial and chunky look. The essential qualities that make up a great dive watch are here and NOTHING else.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Gotta be the LM-2 With the 24 hour dial. That's got some serious pilots watch awesomeness, hiding in a diver's case. Does it really get any better? (well it would if I could afford it :roll:........)

Thanks Mitch and Ernie!

·
Registered
23,402 Posts
The Ocean G-1 series of dive watches. This watch has a Plonguer style dial, sword hands, with a GMT complication and automatic movement inside.

·
Registered
538 Posts

I like the new Ocean7 LM-5.

It's a sleek looking diver that could be worn well with a suit. I like it because I enjoy dressy divers, and this is a nice example of one.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
I love the Airnautic AN-24M. A decidely modern looking 24 hour manual wind watch. The look of this captured my interest straight away, the use of orange on the dial works perfectly and the watch has a classic 60s aviation feel without being a homage. Very nicely done.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I like the Airnautic AN-24 GMT:

I like its clean case lines and thin lugs and the GMT complication would be very useful to me.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
My favorite:
The AirNautic Early Bird is proudly named after the first commercial communications satellite. It is a modern day hommage to an iconic 24 hour watch made in the 1960s.

Why? Because I'm an aviation buff, I love the concept of this watch!

·
Registered
150 Posts
LM-6 Dive is without doubt my favorite (orange dial).
I love shape of the hands and clean diail.

The LM-6 Dive Watch case design is inspired by dive watches made in the 1970s. This stylish and comfortable design has inspired a loyal following among watch enthusiasts worldwide.
Brushed Steel or Black PVD Coated Case
Swiss Automatic Movement
44 mm diameter
16.5 mm height
Swiss Super Luminova
Domed Sapphire Crystal
Steel Bracelet
Water Resistance - 500m/1650ft
24mm Lug Spacing
Screw Down Crown
Unidirectional 120 Click Bezel
260 Grams on Bracelet, 134 Grams on Strap

·
Registered
49 Posts
I like the AIRNAUTIC Classic 2. This 24h automatic watch really caught my eye. The simple dial with the very subtle date function appeal to me and with the black PVD coating, you can wear it outside playing sports or in dressier attires.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I have an LM-1 - excellent watch btw - but the full lume pvd -LM-1 is IT.. that combo is sweet! Also have the older G2 inbound (I like O7 watches... wonder why?)

Bob

1 - 20 of 221 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.