WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Premium Member
20,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Goodie Bag filled with goodies from VOILA Watches with a total worth of USD 500.00 !

Yes, that's 500 like in USD 500.00 !

About Voila
The House of VO!LA is a vertically integrated design, development, and distribution studio using globally sourced components with production in Switzerland. Designed by Roger Khemlani, VO!LA, a renowned French expression, meaning "behold" in an exuberant way, is branded on revolutionary timepieces with elements of a "WOW" or "SURPRISE" in them.

Ever since its world premiere in 2002, with a unique interchangeable "Op-La" collection, year after year the House of VO!LA has released highly distinctive collections of new classics adored by watch aficionados and featured by editors of leading newspapers, publications, and jewellery trend magazines.

Amongst its many firsts, in 2003 VO!LA released the FIG. 8 collection - a symbol of eternal prosperity, the first triple time zone chronograph encased in the auspicious number 8. In 2004 the GRANDE CRUZ collection - first chronograph watch with individual moving lugs system. 2005 saw the release of the LOST IN TIME collection, a Celtic spiral watch was nominated amongst the best designs at Gems Vision - an annual trend guide for jewellery designs and designers. 2006 was the launch of TIME FLIES collection a delicate pave butterfly shaped watch. In 2007, VO!LA released its ultra chic six sided SUPERSTAR collections. In commemorating its milestone fifth anniversary, the House of VO!LA released "Collection No.V" (Latin Five), shaped in the Roman numeral 5 - a minimalist theme signifying VO!LA's humble beginnings.

In 2008, the year of the XXIX Olympiad - Beijing Games, the House of VO!LA released the "BEIJING DREAM", a unique collection and the first with a 4-dimensional view. Inspired by the award winning "birds nest" design national stadium in Beijing, the Beijing Dream is currently VO!LA's most sought after collection and has set new mark in the global watch industry.

For 2009, the House of VO!LA releases the "ORIENTAL BREEZE" collection, a delicate work of wrist-art depicting the cultural relics of the Orient.

VO!LA collections are adorned with diamonds or precious stones and are sold online exclusively at VOILA - Revolutions in time. Designer fashion wrist watches swiss chronograph date movements italian leather natural skin strap collections luxury brand timepieces gift accessories women men hong kong china japan usa europe intertime roger khemlani v and thru VO!LA's authorized network of prestigious retailers.

Note: VO!LA trademarks and all VO!LA collections are protected and design patented respectively as original artistic works. The House of VO!LA does not entertain OEM manufacturing and is highly protective of its revolutionary designs!
Leading editors about Voila Watches [video by VO!LA]

Related link: VOILA - Revolutions in time. Designer fashion wrist watches swiss chronograph date movements italian leather natural skin strap collections luxury brand timepieces gift accessories women men hong kong china japan usa europe intertime roger khemlani v

The Contest:
The rules are simple. Find the answer to the below questions and post them in a reply to this original post:

1) Name VO!LA's first watch collection?

2) VO!LA's Beijing Dream collection is inspired from which Beijing landmark?

3) Which is your favorite VO!LA collection and why? Now this is the question to make you stand out of the rest :)

Out of all entries VO!LA will draw a lucky winner. The winner will be announced in this forum.

Terms: the winner is responsible to provide his or her real name, address and phone number in order to receive the watch. The watch comes free of charge, including shipping. The winner can be charged with local customs, duties, etc. We will not lower the value of the price in the shipping documents. Anyone who does not accept these terms is urged not to take part in this give-a-way.

NOTE: there will be no communication whatsoever about this give-a-way, nor about the winner. All related emails and PMs will be deleted without being read.

GOOD LUCK !

· Registered
3,334 Posts
1. Op-La
2. "bird's nest" national stadium
3. Ose Classic in denim - classic looking watch for women

· Registered
424 Posts
the first viola is opla collection the second is inspired by the birds nest in beijing the third my favorite collection is the grande cruz very unique kind of watch very seldom see on other brand and outstanding design its a standout from the other!

· Registered
3,608 Posts
1. Op-La collection released in 2002
2. "bird's nest" national stadium
3. Lost in Time is soooo whimsical. I'd wear that. :-!
4. what I really want is the Voila girl. lol ;-)

· Registered
299 Posts
I love scavenger hunts!

Op-La! Snap bracelets are so fun. Used to play with those all the time when I was younger.

Birds Nest Stadium. I didn't even need to read the description on the site to see the resemblance. What an awesome piece of architecture.

3) Which is your favorite VO!LA collection and why?
I'm a guy, but personally, I thought the Oriental Breeze collection stood out the most. I think that with the carnation color scheme, it's an elegant yet playful design for a woman, and a great conversation piece. I think it's a watch my mom would comment on with: "ooh, ahhh that's something different."

· Registered
Only divers
3,335 Posts
1. Op-La
2. Bird's Nest Stadium
3. I like the Figure 8 collection the best, especially the Onyx color. Albeit, the whole Vo!la collection has unique shapes, the figure 8 stands out to me. I am utilitarian so I enjoy the large upper and lower dials. The shape also has rounded curves which are easy on my eyes. There is no transitional point with abrupt stops around the casing.

Thanks Vo!la.

· Registered
118 Posts
Q&A
1) Name VO!LA's first watch collection is the Op-La Collection.

2) VO!LA's Beijing Dream collection is inspired from which Beijing landmark. The award winning "Bird's nest" design national stadium in Beijing.

3) Which is your favorite VO!LA collection and why. My favorite is the Grande Cruz in Onyx with a Alligator strap, One awesome looking watch combo.

Thank you for the opportunity

· Premium Member
6,120 Posts
hi,

My answers:
1) Op-La
2) Bird's Nest National Stadium
3) When looking through the collection, the one I'd consider buying first (for my wife that is ;-) ) is the No. V Diamond - Aqua

Regards,

Martin

· Registered
582 Posts
Op-la

'Bird's Nest' Olympic Stadium

3) Which is your favorite VO!LA collection and why?
CHEVALIER. I think it looks nice. Classic chrono but in a glam style (!).

· Registered
3,464 Posts
1 - Op-La was the first watch collection introduced by VO!LA Watches.
2 - The Beijing Dream collection is inspired by the Bird's Nest national stadium in Beijing.
3 - My favorite VO!LA collection...the Fig.8. I am particular to chronographs of all shapes and sizes...but the Fig.8 stands out. I like the triple time zone display...enabling me to keep track of the time in different cities at a glance. The case shape is unique...putting it in a league of its own. The oversized numbers are somewhat vintage and a nice homage to watches of the past. To top it all off...the watch is unisex...so anyone can be found sporting this beautiful timepiece.

· Registered
167 Posts
1) Name VO!LA’s first watch collection? Op-La!

2) VO!LA’s Beijing Dream collection is inspired from which Beijing landmark? Birds Nest Stadium

3) Which is your favorite VO!LA collection and why? Oriental Breeze would look good on my wife

· Registered
277 Posts
1) Op-la
2) 'Bird's nest' national stadium
3) I like the No. V. I like its unique design very cool looking piece.​

· Registered
6,758 Posts
1. Op-La
2. Bird's Nest stadium
3. No. V - Reminds me of the famous Hamilton watch (ventura) executed with women's touch.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.