WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I was wondering, since some of the other forums have really nice club cards I don't seem to see much at all for this forum.

A Seiko, Citizen & Orient card would be nice,even cards for specific watches that are very popular like the 007,Mako,Sumo and others.

Sorry to say I am not adept at making the cards but maybe someone with the know how could.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd love a Seiko or Sumo card. The one I made is about the best I can do.

We should get some cards at least for the most popular models.:-! Don

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi - I have a card (below), I use it exclusively to hit on hot chicks.

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Thought that we did have a Monster Card - don't we?

You are welcome to use my poor attempt at a more generic Seiko Owners Club card.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That's a cool club card and does that approach really work? ;-)
Oh,yes. Yes. Yes. Well, no.

Any vintage Seiko diver owners who would like to try for themselves are welcome to use my card!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I would love to have one, for the Monster and for the SKX007 series.

Maybe at Baselworld or whatever show the Japanese makers go to, we can get Seiko to give out free stuff if you show your SMOC card!

(Seiko Monster Owner's Club!)

Bryan

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
I would love to have one, for the Monster and for the SKX007 series.

Maybe at Baselworld or whatever show the Japanese makers go to, we can get Seiko to give out free stuff if you show your SMOC card!

(Seiko Monster Owner's Club!)

Bryan
The Hong Kong Show is big for Seiko from what I hear. I'm just glad that folks are putting their skills to use to make nice ones and allowing others to use them. I know I was very flattered when I saw my Fortis Card on a EU forum. I've seen the Orange Monster card on a variety of other fora in the past month or so too.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello All,

I decided to give it a try myself and found some software for making logo's.

Gave it a shot and came up with this simple card for the Sumo.You can see it at the bottom of my post.

If anyone would like to use it your more than welcome and if you desire I will send you the larger version you can size yourself. Don

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Hello All,

I decided to give it a try myself and found some software for making logo's.

Gave it a shot and came up with this simple card for the Sumo.You can see it at the bottom of my post.

If anyone would like to use it your more than welcome and if you desire I will send you the larger version you can size yourself. Don
Don, Very nice. Is that software online?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts