WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got around to finally taking some pictures.

The watch box I keep them in... guarded by robots and killer plants.

Upstairs. Starting from the top. Omega Planet Ocean, Omega GMT, Omega Seamaster "Bond" *quartz* Bottom Row. Ocean7 LM-1, Marathon SAR, MKII Blackwater, Stowa Airman *no logo*

3 Omega's in less than half a year... I've got a problem.;-)

All WUS fault right there. :)

Upstairs and downstairs shot.

Bathys 100 Fathoms *quartz* and Seiko Samurai Ti Orange. Yes, it is the 36th day. Some of us break the rules.

Traser p6500 *I think* and Hamilton Khaki King.

Seiko 009, It's not better than the SAR even at the price. I'd buy the SAR again. Wouldn't buy this watch again.

Couple of G-Shocks. 5600 and 5400? Not really sure.

Swiss Army Summit XLT and another G-Shock.

Shot style stolen from yamahaki but a lot worse looking.

I liked this one.

Three Omega's

That is my collection minus these recently sold watches...

Reasons:

Stowa Prodiver- Stopped wearing it even though I really like the dial. I couldn't find a strap for it.
Bathys- Never wore it but liked it more than the one I still own
Enzo- Too much watch for me.
Precista- Didn't like the polished case and how it wore on my wrist. Liked the dial and bezel.

Sorry for the bad pics. Felt like sharing... finally. Some thought I didn't really own a watch.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
I never doubt any member about there watches. It takes alot of time and thought to build a collection. I'm not sure how much time you put into taking the photos but they are all great shots. the best from Omega. love the gmt in the middle. all of the others are fantastic watches from a wide variety of companies. one hell of a collection you have. and thank you for taking the time to show us your personal tastes in fine time pieces.|>

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Very nice Bluesummers, loving all three Omegas. :-!
Seems you have some empty spaces in your box, so what's next? :think:

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Excellent collection BS :-!
Where do you keep your secret stash of 50mm+ honkers? ;-)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Only the Ocean7 LM-1 exceeds the limits so far being at 44mm. Well, maybe one of the G-Shocks but they don't count. I used to wear one when I had a 5 inch wrist.;-) I think I've found my watch size and will no doubt miss out on a lot of nice watches because of the big watch craze.

There are some empty spaces left. They were taken up by the watches I sold. Not sure yet what I want to get. Maybe a chrono as it is lacking one at the moment.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Great collection and pics. I love The Omega GMT. I almost pulled the trigger on one and decided to buy a few others with that money. I think I will still own one at some point. Seems like a hard watch to photograph but when done right, it stops you dead in your tracks.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
really cool stuff! Love the shots thanks.....man you have everything|>

how do you make the bathys go to 36?:think:

i want a quartz bathys now:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Excellent collection! We have similar tastes, but dissimilar budgets..:-(

Of the ones I don't have, my favorites are the Blackwater and Bathys.

Excellent pictures...

Thanks!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shoot, the bathys goes to 39.:-d

Taking normal shots with the camera and then coming to the GMT I couldn't take a picture of it. Seems it was reflecting off of the white dial or something and it made the pictures even worse than these look.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks deepcdvr.

Not sure I have the budget either. Might be a wee pause from buying this year. Maybe.;-)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice collection! You've got this aspiring WIS green with envy. Wish I had caught the UV Bathys when you were letting it go. That one's currently on my radar screen. Thanks for sharing the pix, it helps us limited-budget newbies live vicariously!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nice collection! You've got this aspiring WIS green with envy. Wish I had caught the UV Bathys when you were letting it go. That one's currently on my radar screen. Thanks for sharing the pix, it helps us limited-budget newbies live vicariously!
I like the Stowa!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys. Started the Stowa up last night. I'm a frequent watch changer.;-)

Just this weekend I've thought about buying 3 watches. Might buy 1 of them. Trying to restrain myself.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Thanks guys. Started the Stowa up last night. I'm a frequent watch changer.;-)

Just this weekend I've thought about buying 3 watches. Might buy 1 of them. Trying to restrain myself.

Ahhh heck just buy the dang thing :-!:-!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts