WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps the coolest thing about the internet is the global and instantaneous community that can build and help feed a passion, no matter how niche.

A tribute to a most awesome forumite, kiwidj who helped me acquire these totally cool collectowers. I know they're supposed to be full of G-Shocks but I had to fill them with something for photographic purposes.

Thanks again bro, much appreciated.

See I already ran out of room! :think:

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
dude, why is the Riseman outside its headquarter !!!!

great looking towers !!!! did kiwi send donuts in the towers as well?

riseman probably extra special....took first place on the wrist!
and at night it's under the pillow where its safe:-d

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Hey buddy! The watch towers are lookin'good there! :-!

Won't be long till you have those towers filled with nuthin'but G-Shocks... :-d

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Is that a Swatch Skeleton Auto on the right tower?

Thats on seriously cool display!

Mine stay in my cool storage boxes unless Atomic / Solar...

I also have a "glass" topped display box that holds 12 up top and 12 more below. :)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
My towers are in the post now, can't wait having seen yours! :-!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Wow! I need a couple of those! How do I contact KIWIDJ to see if he could help me too? :-!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi Rorshach - Good to meet you here. I trust you are doing fine and as I can see you have no problem keeping up with time, right?

When ever you have some time shoot me an email just to get up to date. I'm on the road for our favorite company from Golden, Colorado these days.

B.T.W. those Towers are great! Kiwidj better hides or starts a shipping company...LOL :-!

See Ya!
Jurphaas :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Rorshach - Good to meet you here. I trust you are doing fine and as I can see you have no problem keeping up with time, right?

When ever you have some time shoot me an email just to get up to date. I'm on the road for our favorite company from Golden, Colorado these days.

B.T.W. those Towers are great! Kiwidj better hides or starts a shipping company...LOL :-!

See Ya!
Jurphaas :)
Good to see you as well Jurphaas! As they say, the man with one watch knows what time it is, the many with two is never sure. UNLESS they are ATOMIC, eh? I will email you... have fun on your sharp-edged travels my friend.

-:][:-

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Those towers are neat! I thought that I saw something like that on YA, but I am not really sure. No matter, it's not like I could order anything from there anyways.. lol

Cool cases, Jeff! That looks like something that I should look into getting for my small (but growing) collection. :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Is that a Swatch Skeleton Auto on the right tower?

Thats on seriously cool display!

Mine stay in my cool storage boxes unless Atomic / Solar...

I also have a "glass" topped display box that holds 12 up top and 12 more below. :)

Cool cases too. Denuo's???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts