WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd show you all a quick wristshot of the graduation gift. Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Wrist

p.s. it really doesn't look as big on the wrist as it appears in the pic :-d

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LouS,

Part of the money is from them yes, but the rest was from me haha. They don't see what the big deal is with watches lol.

And on a to all, are all EPs this comfortable to wear?

-Nate

·
Registered
16 Posts
WOW. Congrats on the Pilot and the graduation!!!!

I think you must be one of the first people to get this on the wrist. Very Jealous.

Please send some more wrist shots when you have a chance.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Congratulations on the Pilot! That is the first one I've seen any member in here purchase and sport. Definitely among my top 5 favorite Zenith models in 2011. Wear it in good health!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll try to get some more wrist shots up. I was the first reservation at Topper's for the Pilot. By the way Rob and Russ are AWESOME to deal with to say the very least. On a side note the strap on this watch haass the markings: 2118-704 and 115-80. I know the 115-80 is the length of each strap but what does 2118-704 stand for? I was thinking about getting a custom made strap for it.

-Nate

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wow, that's an awsome gift! Looks really good. I am sure this watch isn't going to bore you.
Wear it in good health.

Kindly regards,

Mick Mooren

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Beautiful piece, congrats.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'll try to get some more wrist shots up. I was the first reservation at Topper's for the Pilot. By the way Rob and Russ are AWESOME to deal with to say the very least. On a side note the strap on this watch haass the markings: 2118-704 and 115-80. I know the 115-80 is the length of each strap but what does 2118-704 stand for? I was thinking about getting a custom made strap for it.

-Nate
2118 = 21mm lug width; 18mm buckle width
704 = strap code

·
Registered
411 Posts
The Pilot is one heck of a watch, something to enjoy for many years to come. Get some outside high-res wrist shots on the watch.

Congrats on the milestone, don't rush into the job if you can take time to explore the world ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts