WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given a pocket watch, It has "Colombier Watch Co." on it and also has the number"89334" stamped on the inside of the cover. It has a hour and minute hand, then a separate smaller dial for the second hand. I can't find any information on it, it's age or history.

Any Information would be great!
Thanks,
Dkroll
[email protected]

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
We need sharp pics of the watch, and movement!

BTW, Welcome to WUS!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I found out how to open the back cover, It says the same thing with an engraved " Z" above an engraved "2328" under it. I will post pictures as soon as my camera charges up. I also took the key and wound it up, it seems to keep fairly good time, (short term), I only wound up one of two whatcha ma call its. What are they? Why two?

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Is not the middle one for adjusting the time (hands?)

·
Registered
738 Posts
I think the one in the middle is to set the hands and the other one is to wind the mainspring

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
With these pictures, can anyone tell me more info on this watch (ie. date, info, worth, history, references.)?? Or maybe recommend me to someone who might know these watches well?

·
Registered
1 Posts
With these pictures, can anyone tell me more info on this watch (ie. date, info, worth, history, references.)?? Or maybe recommend me to someone who might know these watches well?
I have the identical watch with 131300 stamped inside the front and back covers. It works however I had to have the main spring replaced about 10 years ago. I also can find no info on age or value.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts