WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
936 Posts
Today it was the day to brush the new Prodiver dials in different colors !

It is always a pleasure to do this. :)

I hope you enjoy these pictures I did by myself when coloring the white basic dials.

A lot of bad dials are also the result - but that´s life :)

If you wish to have one of this dial versions please contact us under [email protected] or have a look into the Shop in September - I hope to receive the printed dials in September at least in October.

We are adding some Limette and white dials as well.

best regards

Jörg Schauer

I love colors .-)

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Will the colored dials be available for the Seatime as well?
As great as the Prodiver is from a technical standpoint, I feel it's just too huge for a lot of people. In fact, I would venture to guess that many people would like to have an even smaller Seatime-like watch, perhaps something in the mold (sizewise) of Seiko Samurai SBDA005 (pic copyright by Michael Sandler)

or Seiko SKX007 (pic from GMT+9 blog)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
The ProDiver and the Seatime have the same size case. The only difference is the height due to the thicker back case and crystal.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Jorg, excellent set of photos. Really enjoy seeing the artistic and process aspects of the watchmaking. Thanks for sharing. Just really cool pics. Wow.

-Wolfjohn

Today it was the day to brush the new Prodiver dials in different colors !

It is always a pleasure to do this. :)

I hope you enjoy these pictures I did by myself when coloring the white basic dials.

A lot of bad dials are also the result - but that´s life :)

If you wish to have one of this dial versions please contact us under [email protected] or have a look into the Shop in September - I hope to receive the printed dials in September at least in October.

We are adding some Limette and white dials as well.

best regards

Jörg Schauer

I love colors .-)

·
Registered
271 Posts
i personally prefer the seatime dial over the prodiver. i hope they'll release some cooler colours for the seatime also or run an LE for seatime.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Prodiver is a little big and a little heavy for me, but I've started saving up for one all the same :-d.

Great photos and and it sure looked fun! It'll be a time of headaches for many of us come September when we have to pick a favourite colour.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello Watch Maniacs,

thanks for sharing the pictures, Jörg!

These pictures simply reflect one of the main reasons why I chose Stowa - and why I will keep expanding my Stowa family. I tried looking from many angles but I still can see the same: the owner of the company doing paintwork with his own hands. Now, this is what makes a difference for me! :-!

Regards,
walsh

·
Vendor
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
..the result is the most important, not the way.... .-)

(i have about 50% substandard articles when i briush the dials - the rest is perfect)

best regards

Jörg Schauer

·
Registered
363 Posts
No Jorg - the way is important. :-!
The end result is assured - we already know & trust your attention to quality...

It is the picture of you, yourself, spray can in hand experimenting with dial colours which adds to our love of your brand...
You are not just an administrator sitting behind a desk in a shirt & tie.
:-!

·
Registered
153 Posts
HI Jörg,

looks great - do I see brown dials in one of your pictures ?! That could be very tempting ...

Anyways, at least your having one very colourful wall in your office/workshop right now :-!

Greetings,
Andreas

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
wow, great stuff.

keep up the good work, Jorg :-!

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Wow, I absolutely love this low tech approach. Awesome stuff Jorg! I'm extremely tempted by the yellow. :)

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Very cool Jorg, b-)thanks for sharing.
Regards
Robt

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
It would be interesting to know what dial colors new owners have picked out and ordered from the vast color choices that Jorg has made available. I think we will see some Pro divers with colors that have not been seen before. Who has ordered one and what colors did you get? Stephen

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Okay, this is totally cool. I was actually on the Panerai forum last night, thinking that perhaps I should buy one of those. But after seeing this, I'm convinced that I did the right thing by being in the queue for an FO2.

Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't also get in line for a Prodiver?!? :-!

It feels like I'm buying a watch right from the maker, and not just a company. Thanks for the look into the world of watches...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts