WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Vendor
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody,

this summer i will do again a few colored dials for the Prodiver !

Please tell me your dream summer colors !

What is the color of this summer ?

What do you personaly like ?

I will decide the colors after a i have enough input from my customers :)

Of course i will do again Limette, Melone and some blue dials and so, but maybe there is a crazy color you would like to have ?.

Just let me know :)

best regards

Jörg Schauer

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
without a doubt the turkis....

infact i emailed regine just 2 weeks ago asking if stowa will make this colour again. glad to see it happening.

But i would prefer the Seatime dial...is that possible? Or better yet, make seatime with these colours.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I agree, more yellows! You did a very rich saturated yellow that I have seen pictures of and I thought it was particularly nice. I'd love to have one of those. This was not the super bright yellow version which I have also seen but a deeper color.

Also, how about a full lume dial with C3?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
How about plain old white? I saw a pic of a white Prodiver and it was hot!

·
Registered
241 Posts
the limmete and the teal are my 2 favorites that i've seen. i think a orange dial is sharp and a purple one would be killer.

love the prodivers
cricketdave

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
  • I agree with a poster above that a flourescent yellow dial, w/ black markings would be excellent. :-!
  • Also, I think a cream or bone colored dial would be outstanding as well.
  • The fully lumed dial and Limette are both great ideas too!
  • Olive green might look SWEET w/ orange hands... Maybe? I'd buy one! I would buy one now, immediately and yesterday!!!!!!!!!!
b-)

·
Registered
298 Posts
That light blue you did on the seatime would be nice on the prodiver ( Melon Yellow and Off-white/bone)Wait... NO NO NO...I just remembered , I've been looking for a watch with a fully lumed dial and all black hands (DA-37), now that would be GREAT !!! Would you consider that?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Lime looks nice. 'Electric Blue' would also be nice.

I remember when I lived in Germany 1985-88 the Police or Fire personnel drove fluorescent orange BMWs. Can you get that color of orange?
-Jim

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Well I have my favorite colored ProDiver but don't make any more so mine will become a cult favorite! lol

But I do like the darker yellow idea and a lumed dial would be beautiful. I don't know the type of lume but those that are white in the day but that really cool blue at night would work well.

And please make the screwed on bracelet with only one screw, like B & M Capeland uses.

Thanks

paul

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yellow (deep, not lemon) is first choice, followed by white. Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
423 Posts
My choices would be...

White, limette, a lighter blue and yellow. Also, I'd like the option of getting either black or silver hands.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Limette of course, love mine, and the deep yellow people are talking about...I would also consider :roll:

Chris

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Dear Jorg,

According to Greg "Sharkhunter" who claims to have designed the dial, Lime is the best color for visibility. I saw this picture on his post about 1 week ago, and asked by email if Stowa would be introducing lime. Viveca of your staff contacted me the next day and explained that lime will be available this summer !!! What luck. Today, I see your post asking about colors, and now -- I must admit that Bordeaux looks very good, then yellow, turquoise. The one thing that I would insist on any watch that I order (and I do intend to order a watch as soon as I decide on color)... must have black hands.... I personally do not like orange hands.

If possible, how about all stainless bezel?

Jim

1 - 20 of 78 Posts