WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Mitch,
I was wondering if you had any intentions on adding any color dials to the lines? South Florida b-) is alive w/color and dive watches in general have vibrant colors...I think we tend to look at watches that catch our eye. I love the look and size of all the Ocean7 designs but wonder if there is a head turning dial on the horizon:thanks

Just Curious, Anyone else

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With sunshine and warm weather year-round I can see your envy. That is what all those colors on the smiley faces are;-) ? Thats OK, you will thaw-out sometime in late April and need some color from the long dull winter:-d
Due Flamingos get seasonal affective disorderb-)
All in good fun, come on down and get a cheeseburger in paradise:p

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
With sunshine and warm weather year-round I can see your envy. That is what all those colors on the smiley faces are;-) ? Thats OK, you will thaw-out sometime in late April and need some color from the long dull winter:-d
Due Flamingos get seasonal affective disorderb-)
All in good fun, come on down and get a cheeseburger in paradise:p
Hi Lagrinin,

Possibly some orange here and there, starting with the LM-4. No plans for other colors, at this point.

Mitch

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
White! Or preferably a very slight off white on the ivory side to warm it up a hair. That would look fantastic but then of course it would require a black outlined hour hand and sweep...would be nice though! Even nicer would be the exact same shape blued steel hands...

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
White! Or preferably a very slight off white on the ivory side to warm it up a hair. That would look fantastic but then of course it would require a black outlined hour hand and sweep...would be nice though! Even nicer would be the exact same shape blued steel hands...
Peter, I like that look, too.
Mitch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts