WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need something to buy to keep me sane until I can get my pink baby.

What are your thoughts on these guys?

Casio G-Shock - AW-582E-9ADR - S-KOOL

and

Casio G-Shock - AW-582E-2A - S-KOOL

I'm prefer the yellow but i know its quite common now so im thinking the blue one looks quite unique. There pretty cheap so I might buy both.

·
Registered
833 Posts
(as if you were chanting at a football game) Yellow...yellow...yellow...yellow...yellow:-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
I need something to buy to keep me sane until I can get my pink baby.

What are your thoughts on these guys?

Casio G-Shock - AW-582E-9ADR - S-KOOL

and

Casio G-Shock - AW-582E-2A - S-KOOL

I'm prefer the yellow but i know its quite common now so im thinking the blue one looks quite unique. There pretty cheap so I might buy both.
I was lucky enough to get a dw 6900 fifa :-! love that color. now that i have yellow i want more colors. i dont think yellow is common, i haven seen any others. maybee you should get them all then you dont have to make any hard decesions :-d :-d :-d

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was lucky enough to get a dw 6900 fifa :-! love that color. now that i have yellow i want more colors. i dont think yellow is common, i haven seen any others. maybee you should get them all then you dont have to make any hard decesions :-d :-d :-d
lol its so tempting considering my rising white was about £110 shipped and I could pick up both of these for £90 shipped

I'm selling my pvd nighthawk so I guess that warrants the purchase of at least 3 G-shocks

I'm gonna have to get a new white 'G' as well I think as my jacket has left red/pink stains on the bezel and strap :-( bad times

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
lol its so tempting considering my rising white was about £110 shipped and I could pick up both of these for £90 shipped

I'm selling my pvd nighthawk so I guess that warrants the purchase of at least 3 G-shocks

I'm gonna have to get a new white 'G' as well I think as my jacket has left red/pink stains on the bezel and strap :-( bad times
I like the new icerc gulfman white jelly band or the new GWM5625E-7 both are white jelly. GWM5625E-7GWM5625E-7:-d :-d

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
I like the new icerc gulfman white jelly band or the new GWM5625E-7 both are white jelly. GWM5625E-7GWM5625E-7:-d :-d
almost forgot about the new g lides white, black, red, and blue for vintage. best of all they have tide and moon graphs. link for rileys mygshock :) :)
http://mygshock.com/page/4/

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do the jellys not discolour?

This is another contender -

·
Registered
7,033 Posts

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
The yellow one for me. Well, not for me, but for anyone who wants a colourful watch.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I own a yellow aw582 and absolutely love it:-! very striking.

It also gets a lot of attention when I wear it, people asking where I bought it and so on.b-)

I got the white too and thinking of getting the other colours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts