·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Cool pic........Great shirt!:-!
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
544 Posts
Who are these people? Not competitive prices at all. Maybe they will make something good with Japan Section but i can't see any prices...is it under construction?

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,582 Posts
In this moment dont have t-shirt...I am going to make a photo...:-d
Great Adan,

Do you post it here! You are the G-Commando that is the bridge between the Spanish language G-Shockers and the English Language G-Shockers:-!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Ji ji. I am Vicky The Viking!!!!! (the spanish madness). I always have tits on my head..... (Mind: 50% watches 50 % women)
¡Ja ja ja! Se me hace que el porcentaje mental que dedicas a los relojes es menor de lo que dices y el de las mujeres mayor, pero bueno, voy a creerte. :-d

¡Bienvenido al foro! :-!

Have fun here and be welcome!

·
Registered
34 Posts
¡Ja ja ja! Se me hace que el porcentaje mental que dedicas a los relojes es menor de lo que dices y el de las mujeres mayor, pero bueno, voy a creerte. :-d

¡Bienvenido al foro! :-!

Have fun here and be welcome!
pues llevas razón. No es el porcentaje correcto pero es que si digo que los relojes solo ocupan un 5% vais a pensar que no me gustan...

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
@ Adán,

@ El Monitor,

I've been trying to register at HdeR again and again, but I think the problems in the website persist. I really would like to participate posting there in our common language.

Could you please tell the site administrators to check if some sort of technical problem is happening? I'm getting a message that says something is wrong with the database.

Many thanks! :thanks

¡Gracias, amigos! :-!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts