WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info about this watch? It looks like it comes in a nice box but i can't find anything about who made it or where it's from. Is it just some random watch?

As i cant post links its called "The commander's automatic wristwatch tritium gas lighted" on the goodstuffs website.

Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alrighty, ive done some more digging and think i have found the origin of this watch. It seems to be made by a company called Boarrne (also spelt Bourne) Watches. This is their google translated company profile on 1688:

Shenzhen Anxin Hongye Precision Chronometer Co., Ltd. (Bourne Watches) has been focusing on watchmaking for 20 years, and its main business includes Bourne brand watches, sharp sword military watches, and customized themes. At the beginning of the company's establishment, it made special watches for peacekeeping troops stationed abroad. The accuracy and reliability of the watches are beyond doubt, and it shows that the watches can be accurate and durable under extremely harsh conditions. After the test of practice and time, Bourne Watch has participated in the design, development and manufacturing of all the military's related large-scale commemorative events. Such as the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China, peaceful military exercises, earthquake relief, flood fighting and rescue, the 80th anniversary of the founding of the army, the 120th anniversary of the birth of Mao Zedong, the 10th and 15th anniversary of the return of Hong Kong, the 70th anniversary of the War of Resistance, the 80th anniversary of the victory of the Long March, and the 9th anniversary of the establishment of the army Tenth anniversary, visits to troops and military institutions, etc. Over the years, the Berne brand watches have been consistently good inside and outside the military, and have become indispensable equipment supplies for military officers and soldiers. Bourne brand watches not only focus on appearance, but also reflect practicality and durability. The process is complicated, and the quality of accessories is demanding. In order to manufacture precise and reliable precision watches, the company regards innovation and quality as the foundation of the company, adhering to the scientific and human nature. The management system, with advanced manufacturing technology and exquisite watchmaking technology to create precise and reliable timepieces is the unremitting pursuit of Berne. Focusing on watchmaking and art heritage, as a time messenger for the spread of watch culture, Bourne Watches has used time to achieve the classics in the past twenty years, and will definitely create new value for customers and interpret time in the future with more extraordinary achievements. Art and truth.
I also found a similar watch from them on 1688 and a low quality picture of the goodstuffs watch on baidu images:
Screenshot_2020-01-05 伯恩BOARRNE手表 瑞士原装&#.png
234002067,3265362525.jpg

Does anyone have knowledge of this brand? Is their any truth to the claim that they started out making watches for Chinese peacekeeping soldiers? I'd be very grateful if anyone can find or has knowledge of this company.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts