WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a quick heads up.

I’ve managed to get my hands on some T-shirts (don’t ask me how) from Casio’s 2010 G-Shock Shock the World tour. I have about half a dozen of these, and they will be given away over the next few months, along with a tote bag. The first competition will be announced in the next few days. Stay tuned for more details.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Re: Competition - heads up

This is awesome, I just hope I'm not too new to the site/forums to qualify for these contests, I would love to rock that shirt while out shopping for new G-Shocks.

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

great just the thing for 2011 , hope you have XL lol, although ive lost 3stone, thanks for the chance and i look forward to the comps,

paul
Sorry, only L and M. Does that mean you'll not be entering the competition?

This is awesome, I just hope I'm not too new to the site/forums to qualify for these contests, I would love to rock that shirt while out shopping for new G-Shocks.
You're good.

As always JD.....you are awesome!!!
Drinking? At this time of the morning?

Open to overseas forumers? =)
Open to any country, so long as they have a functional postal system and it doesn't cost me an insane amount of money to post there.

·
Registered
371 Posts

You're good.

Drinking? At this time of the morning?

Open to any country, so long as they have a functional postal system and it doesn't cost me an insane amount of money to post there.
Thank you sir..

·
Registered
190 Posts

Hey DragonJade, Is it L and M like in American size or Asian size (Which a L is medium and M is a small)?

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Hey DragonJade, Is it L and M like in American size or Asian size (Which a L is medium and M is a small)?
As Sjors says, European sizes - slightly smaller than American sizing, I think, but of course it all depends on the individual manufacturers/sellers. I just compared my L size Crazy Shirt (way too big for me really - must try to shrink it some day) with a STW shirt, and the STW shirt is about 1" shorter, measured pit to pit straight across. I'm not sure, but I think Crazy Shirts are quite generous with their sizing. Can anyone comment on this?

I thought they looked familiar.

:-d

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

There are only a few hours left. Get your entries in quickly!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts

There have been some very good entries, I have to say. Deciding the winner won't be easy.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts