WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have any family members that fancy G-shock too? Yes, I have. My brother and me are collecting g-shock. It's nice that somemore has the same interest with you and share together. However, we do have to compromise each others on buying Gs so we won't buy same Gs. Thus, we will make agreement before we buying each Gs. Below was what we compromised on our latest Gs, New I.C.E.R.C. G-9101K Gulfman (me) & Glorious Gold DW-6925E-7JF (bro) :-

But, it always work well for us.... ;-)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the 6900 GG is amazing. i like it a lot actually. how much is that in Malaysia?
the gulfman is cool too but not exactly me.

u and your bro has great collaboration.
Yes, the 6900GG is very nice :-!. It cost my bro, if retail price RM399 (USD125.5). But we got some discount which ended up RM320 (USD100.6). :-d

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Yes, the 6900GG is very nice :-!. It cost my bro, if retail price RM399 (USD125.5). But we got some discount which ended up RM320 (USD100.6). :-d
great price !!! u guys have great taste !!! :-!
i assume u got it from the G-factory in Sunday, or mid Valley or KLCC?

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Anson nice pair. im waiting on my ICERC Gulfy. I like the non atomic better than the atomic and the price was 100 less. :-! which g do you wear the most.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great price !!! u guys have great taste !!! :-!
i assume u got it from the G-factory in Sunday, or mid Valley or KLCC?
It is G-factory at Sunway. I bought it at a shopping centre near Sogo there. Can't get so much discount if buy at G-factory. :-(

How come u know so much place at malaysia? Been here before? :-s

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anson nice pair. im waiting on my ICERC Gulfy. I like the non atomic better than the atomic and the price was 100 less. :-! which g do you wear the most.
We cant get the atomic version at Malaysia.
Currently, I have only 7 Gs. So, I will wear one each day :-d. As for this ICERC gulfman, i think i wont wear so often as it might turn yellowish fast for the jelly strap.:-(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anson,

Where was it that you can get mini g-shocks in Kuala Lumpur? Since you bought it in a mall near SOGO, I would guess Pertama? Campbell? do they have a lot of mini g?
Yup, but so far I haven't seen any mini g before around KL area. Actually, i am looking for mini G-ZX 20th Annivesary model too. Just hardly can find rare Gs at Malaysia. Thought Taiwan will have more rare Gs compared to here? :-s

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Yup, but so far I haven't seen any mini g before around KL area. Actually, i am looking for mini G-ZX 20th Annivesary model too. Just hardly can find rare Gs at Malaysia. Thought Taiwan will have more rare Gs compared to here? :-s
Anson,

Taiwan do have many older Gs but getting less and less as they are appearing in my signature.... just joking. :-d

Actually they do have many older Gs, but not really rare ones. Gs move pretty slow here from what I can see. Was told that the mini g will be coming to Taiwan but cannot confirm. as for the g-zx, there are a few here but I am not into them. The other thing about collecting gs in taiwan is that you don't get the original boxes unless you are being anal about it. The shopkeeper will just go to the back and reappear in 10 seconds and say 'no, don't have'.

I would think that Malaysia should have more NOS as there are many shops that sell Casio and they may not move as fast.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anson,

Taiwan do have many older Gs but getting less and less as they are appearing in my signature.... just joking. :-d

Actually they do have many older Gs, but not really rare ones. Gs move pretty slow here from what I can see. Was told that the mini g will be coming to Taiwan but cannot confirm. as for the g-zx, there are a few here but I am not into them. The other thing about collecting gs in taiwan is that you don't get the original boxes unless you are being anal about it. The shopkeeper will just go to the back and reappear in 10 seconds and say 'no, don't have'.

I would think that Malaysia should have more NOS as there are many shops that sell Casio and they may not move as fast.
Gs at Malaysia are moving quite fast. New models come and sold fast. Yes, there are many shop sell Casio, but for g-shock models, always is the standard models. The best thing at Malaysia that is you can get original box and extra one if u requested.

Where are you from? Malaysia?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.