WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice Concord Saratoga Submariner with a blue face and bezel. I haven't been able to find very much info on this watch. I was wondering if any of you guys knew much about it and what the value might be?

here is a youtube video of a similar watch, but this one has a white face vs the blue face that mine has. thanks for the help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvX6Fx_kdFI

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the watch about 15 years ago. its not a quartz watch, its an automatic.

don't have a pic right now, i'm on the road, but will try and post one when i get home on mon. its just like the one in the youtube video, just a different face color

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
You've got me interested. I first heard the name when I saw one in the sales forum a few years back, and it piqued my interest since I live in Saratoga Springs, NY, but I didn't care for the looks. Your submariner version looks much better. I think the one I saw had an ETA 2824, and was from 2002 or so. I think the seller was asking in the $500 or $600 range.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya, I think that would be a little low. I have seen the quartz models going for more than that. Being an automatic that is hard to come by must be worth something. There are a ton of different Saratoga and they have changed the look over the years. some are down right ugly, and some are ok. I haven't seen another style saratoga that looks as good as these submariners. thanks for the input though. I just haven't ever seen this exact model up for sale and some of the listings have it around $3K, which is what some of the new quartz saratogas go for ($2400-3000)

You've got me interested. I first heard the name when I saw one in the sales forum a few years back, and it piqued my interest since I live in Saratoga Springs, NY, but I didn't care for the looks. Your submariner version looks much better. I think the one I saw had an ETA 2824, and was from 2002 or so. I think the seller was asking in the $500 or $600 range.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Some of the quartz models will sell for more, but that's mostly the ornate versions with 18K gold accents on the bezel, the bracelet or both. An all SS version like this is probably in the range of $300 to $600 on Ebay. Lower end if you put it up for auction, higher if you list it BIN and are willing to wait... potentially long, long, time as you'll need to find someone who needs/appreciates the screw down crown.

I'm a big fan of these earlier generation Saratogas and Impresarios alike. Classics if you ask me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts