WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why Longines chooses not to have applied markers on their black dial Conquests? They have it on every other colour/version but black gets the cheap looking painted ones. This has been stopping me from buying one for a while, which sucks cuz I really love the design of the watch. Ive seen many other companies do this to, for instance, the Sinn 556. They have applied markers on all their colours except the black one. I dont get the point! It really cheapens the look, especially when you compare it to the other dial options.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Speedmaster Professional, painted dial too.

I love aplied markers but sometimes painted ones looks really great
Does anyone know why Longines chooses not to have applied markers on their black dial Conquests? They have it on every other colour/version but black gets the cheap looking painted ones. This has been stopping me from buying one for a while, which sucks cuz I really love the design of the watch. Ive seen many other companies do this to, for instance, the Sinn 556. They have applied markers on all their colours except the black one. I dont get the point! It really cheapens the look, especially when you compare it to the other dial options.
Enviado desde mi LG-H831 mediante Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts