WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have some money saved up in my watch fund and am considering a Frogman - specifically the "Final Frogman" and I have a few questions.

• How do you find the Frogman on your right wrist? Does the shape cause any problems?
  • Would you consider this a good size for an approximately 7 inch wrist (perhaps even a tad under 7)? I have a GW3000BB-1A and would consider this around my maximum size. It looks like the Frogman has similar measurements but I'm not sure if the shape & construction makes it wear larger/smaller.
  • Not specifically about the Final Frogman, but what are the smallest Frog models?

That's it. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
You'll have no problem with a Frog on a 7" wrist. My wrists are only about 6.5 and I wear a 6300, 200 and even a 1000 series Frog. Couldn't comment on how it is on the right wrist, but shouldn't be a problem. The smallest Frog is the 9900. Final Frog, or any 200 series for that matter, would be a great choice!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response! The size is my biggest concern but I think I'm going to take your word for it and go for it. :)

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
You'll love it...and then a whole new addiction sets in. Here's a couple of wrist shots to give you an idea on size. My wrist is smaller than yours, sou you'll have no problems at all.

The 200 series (right) feels a bit smaller than the 6300 (left)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again! The wrist shot is very helpful.

The price of the final frog is certainly attractive as my first Frogman as well.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Congrats! You'll only have two regrets: 1.) Why didn't I buy one sooner, and 2.) What have I gotten myself into??!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts