WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Does anyone know a contact at Orient Japan that could help me with a couple of issues (getting replacement strap and parts for a JDM model?)

Response from their regular email seems to be very slow/none at all.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :-!

Best regards

·
Registered
570 Posts
No idea, I wrote to them a month ago and no response so good luck.id ask members here for what you need.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Interesting. I asked about Orient Star Skeleton Vintage watches and they responded rather quickly. Could it be a case where only enquiry to purchase are entertained? :think:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Interesting. I asked about Orient Star Skeleton Vintage watches and they responded rather quickly. Could it be a case where only enquiry to purchase are entertained? :think:
Orient Japan doesn't sell directly to customers outside of Japan and they have no direct relation with any other online dealers, so not very likely.

Generally you're supposed to go through an AD to get parts/service, although I can imagine that may be tricky with JDM models. Orient is usually very helpful, so I'm guessing they're extremely busy at the moment and that it's not intentional.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Used official Orient mailbox few times and response was usually within few hours, sometimes 2-3 days.
Also had no issues with getting parts for JDM via local AD here in Poland

·
Registered
85 Posts
Orient Japan doesn't sell directly to customers outside of Japan and they have no direct relation with any other online dealers, so not very likely.

Generally you're supposed to go through an AD to get parts/service, although I can imagine that may be tricky with JDM models. Orient is usually very helpful, so I'm guessing they're extremely busy at the moment and that it's not intentional.
Yeah, they did redirect me to my local AD. I was asking about an international model, and I do understand that JDM models are a bit tricker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts