WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

(CONUS) *NO LONGER FOR SALE* LNIB Zodiac Worn & WOUND 90'S Limited Edition 1 of 182 Super Sea Wolf

2K views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  MPREZYA 
#1 · (Edited)
I’m finally taking a moment to go through my collection and clear out some brand new and unworn watches that I purchased over the past couple of years and somehow, never even made it out of their plastic.

This Listing is for a Zodiac Super Sea Wolf Worn & Wound limited edition 1 of 182 “80’s Throwback Edition” and one of those watches you won’t think will be as attractive as it is in person with it’s aesthetic. $2000/OBO Shipped USPS Priority Express Mail with Insurance.

The Zodiac x Worn & Wound Super Sea Wolf is limited to 182 units.

Inside of the Zodiac x Worn & Wound Super Sea Wolf Limited Edition is the STP 3-13, Swiss-made automatic movement. Featuring 26-jewels, a customized date, swan-neck regulator, hand-winding, hacking seconds, a power reserve of 44hr and a frequency of 28,800 bph.

Case: Brushed steel
Dial: Charcoal Gray
Movement: STP 3-13
Complication: Date
Winding: Automatic
Lens: Domed Sapphire
Strap: Two-Piece Fabric
Water Res.: 200M
Diameter: 40mm
Length: 49mm
Thickness: 13.6mm
Lug Width: 20mm
Limited: 182 Units
SKU: ZO9282

I have lots of positive feedback here (even though I'm not as active as I once was) and on eBay (just1ofus). Those with verified positive feedback have priority in offers and deals.

I'm looking to get *NO LONGER FOR SALE * CONUS Shipped/Fees (all inclusive) via USPS Priority Express Mail or FedEx with Insurance for the purchase price & signature required.
Reasonable offers encouraged and low ball offers will be politely left for desperate times.

I also have a few other NIB rare limited editions from Unimatic & Hodinkee, Unimatic and Massena Labs, WMT & Seiko I'll be posting up among other pieces. [

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.