WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All. I was wondering if anyone might be able to assist me. I have a 37mm pocket watch movement that I want to convert into a marriage (wrist) watch. The difficulty I have is that the stem is at the 12 'o clock position, and not the 3 'o clock position. Do you sell or can you source smaller conversion cases (37 - 40 mm), which have the stem at the 12 'o clock position? If not, can you point me in the direction of someone that might be able to assist me. I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
jkfelix...Hello. I suggest that you get in touch with Dave's Watch Parts, and let him know what you're interested in...there were several types of USA case made years ago, and I reckon you'll be able to discover what you want ( although you may have to be a bit patient...things like old parts/ cases, show up at unpredictable times!). Michael.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hi jkfelix
unfortunately eBay is the place where you can get Marriage watch cases, they come out of eastern Europe i believe - you also may have to drill your own stem hole
some are ok some are rough
good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts