WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you weird talented members that can somehow produce a watch strap out of leather and some string (i have no clue how you can create such amazing things fellas) , ive got something to show you....

So i stumbled (yeah i was drinking and surfing the web) and came across this pretty cool strap on Vogard's new watch.

So i figured is show y'all to maybe get your creative juices flowing in case some strap maker out there was bored with the same old stitch style...:roll:

Pretty cool IMO, its certainly different...

If ya decide to make one this way and dont like it, feel free to ship it to me and ill properly dispose of it for ya! Im nice like that! :-!

:-d

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I was thinking about this stitching some time ago:)
However I have in my mind sth more innovative;)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
So i figured is show y'all to maybe get your creative juices flowing in case some strap maker out there was bored with the same old stitch style...:roll:

Pretty cool IMO, its certainly different...

If ya decide to make one this way and dont like it, feel free to ship it to me and ill properly dispose of it for ya! Im nice like that! :-!

:-d
See attached pics, this was my very, very first strap. ;-) Didn't know how to stitch otherwise yet!

It's a bit rough, but if you like it, it's for sale! :-d

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
the problem with stitching like that is wear on the thread even with handstitching it might not unravel but it might start to come apart.

i like my keepers fairly snug and i would have a hard time putting it through .

cory

·
Registered
793 Posts
the problem with stitching like that is wear on the thread even with handstitching it might not unravel but it might start to come apart.

i like my keepers fairly snug and i would have a hard time putting it through .

cory
+1

nice innovation though..

best,
Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts