WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I am collecting in this thread the posts relevant to who will take over from Bhanu in coordinating the Laco Baumuster A project.

Needless to say, finding a person to manage the project is crucial for its success. :)

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,780 Posts
Gents,

It is with heavy heart I must bow out of the project co-ordination of Laco A.

I am moving to Europe for my job and that is taking up all my free time for next several months.

If anyone will be kind enough to volunteer, please email me and I will send you the updated spreadsheet for signup.

Cheers,
Bhanu

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: LACO Baumuster A Special Edition (Forum Project Wach) - Discussion Thread

Hi guys!!! how is this project going? yersterday was the dead line and nobody said anything, can somebody please provide me with any information

Thank you

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hi guys!!! how is this project going? yersterday was the dead line and nobody said anything, can somebody please provide me with any information

Thank you
My understanding is that we are still looking for someone to volunteer coordinatiing the Laco Baumuster A project:

Gents,

It is with heavy heart I must bow out of the project co-ordination of Laco A.

I am moving to Europe for my job and that is taking up all my free time for next several months.

If anyone will be kind enough to volunteer, please email me and I will send you the updated spreadsheet for signup.

Cheers,
Bhanu

·
Registered
14 Posts

Thanks for the explanation, what kind of tasks the volunteer has to do, because I will love to be that person, but I´m not sure of being able to do it

Cheers

·
Registered
871 Posts

Thank you
Hi mmr,

No idea either what is all involved. Expect Bhanu will get in touch with you to discuss, if not cause he's caught up in his move, try sending him an e-mail. I think we are all interested in finding out what the score is now the deadline has expired.

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Any status change?

·
Registered
14 Posts

The day 25 the email was send offering my cooperation, but I haven't received any answer yet, so I guess is time to keep waiting

Cheers

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,780 Posts
Sorry Gents,

I will hand over the duties to mmr this coming weekend when I get back home. I will update the reservation spreadsheet and forward any communications from Laco.

Cheers,
Bhanu

·
Registered
14 Posts
I´m so sorry guys but I just bougth a new watch that I haven´t in mind and I´m run out of money for a while, so unfortunately I´m out of the project

Thank you

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Back to square one, then. Any other volunteers willing to see the Baumuster A project through and take over from Bhanu ?

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello ... any volunteers?

Methinks that the project will not go forward without a project co-ordinator ...

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,780 Posts
Gents,

I am back home in AZ, and I will continue to volunteer with some help from Laco :-!

I will send the reservation list to Laco today. So far we have 31 forum members confirmed for Laco Baumuster A.

Cheers,
Bhanu

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thank you ,great news, happy new years and hope we can see for the new years the project A see the light. THANK YOU BHANU.
I STILL ON THE LIST AND I FOUND 1 OTHERS GUY INTERESTED TO THE PROJECT. I GIVE HERE YOUR POST. 1 BY 1 WE CAN GET THE 50.

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,780 Posts
Thank you ,great news, happy new years and hope we can see for the new years the project A see the light. THANK YOU BHANU.
I STILL ON THE LIST AND I FOUND 1 OTHERS GUY INTERESTED TO THE PROJECT. I GIVE HERE YOUR POST. 1 BY 1 WE CAN GET THE 50.
:thanks Chrono
Even with busy work life I cannot give up watch forum or watch projects. So new year is only going to get better :)

Cheers,
Bhanu

1 - 17 of 17 Posts