WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
It has got a stretch Spiedel strap. That one is priceless...

Reactions: vkd668

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've got an antique Bulova which I am selling for 1.2 million dollar only 2 millions units of this ever made its a steal!!! :-d

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
eBay is full of BS like this......I never use eBay and never will........you takes your chances...!

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
eBay is full of BS like this......I never use eBay and never will........you takes your chances...!
A purchase on eBay through PayPal with your credit card has more buyer protections than a purchase in a brick-and-mortar store. It's almost impossible to get ripped off if you take any personal responsibility for reading auction descriptions. Are you saying that you don't use eBay because you would unknowingly bid on auctions like this one?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
A purchase on eBay through PayPal with your credit card has more buyer protections than a purchase in a brick-and-mortar store. It's almost impossible to get ripped off if you take any personal responsibility for reading auction descriptions. Are you saying that you don't use eBay because you would unknowingly bid on auctions like this one?
I dont use eBay because I believe there are better ways to purchase something! And no I'm not stupid enough to bid on s*** like the corum......I just know more people that have been ripped off on eBay than had good experiences, that's all......paypal protection or not! Each to there own

1 - 15 of 15 Posts