WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend showed me a Corum coin watch ($5 if anyone asks) and the face was full of diamonds. He said he wanted to sell it and I said i will look into what it's worth might be. However, I was unable to find a similar watch anywhere. All I could find was a Bezel-diamond-studded design, not a FACE-studded one.

I asked him where he bought the watch and he said a friend sold it to him. I am thinking that he just bought himself a fake/replica kind of a corum watch, but to be sure, I am asking here where knowledgeable folks could direct me to the facts.

I did not take pictures, which I regret now, and I will ask him to send some - but in the mean time is it possible to get a cue on what's the chances the Corum in his possession is an authentic one? Thanx!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Can't say I've seen that one either but Corum does do a lot of random watches to be honest, including diamond anniversary versions of the golden bridge for example. To be honest your assessment of your friend and his likeliness/ability to purchase a real one is probably a more accurate yardstick unless someone here knows for sure that such a model does not exist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts