WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Squirrel! 😁

(Click on an image to expand it)

1972 Squareback (parents original owners) & 1976 camper Bus

2014 Ducati Diavel Strada (foreground) & 2006 Ducati Sport Classic 1000 (background)

Cold tires, cold street, too much throttle, too little experience 😖 Lesson learned though!

Not pictured is my 1994 VW Jetta 2.0L. I raced it in SCCA, EP class, and it was my daily driver. Bullet-proof engine will go into the Bus (KEP adaptor kit) and the rest of the car is being parted out.
Cool (y). When I was a teenager in San Antonio I had a '72 convertible Super Beetle. It was a gas.

My best friend's older brother back then was a gifted mechanic at a shop where they worked on premium stuff, mostly older Italian cars. He rode a '78 900 SS Desmo, and the owner of the shop had a Moto Guzzi that seemed enormous. The Desmo had been breathed on a bit (camshaft and carbs, I think), and he swore it was the fastest thing on wheels.

·
170 Posts
At the risk of being 'the freak'...my wrist is 56mm across the flat, and 70mm total width. (8.5" in circumference).

So, how should I define my wrist size in comparison to watch L2L size, or case circumference?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Well @DCBman , many will tell you to wear what you want and ignore the general 'rule of thumb' about watch sizing of L2L (lug-to-lug) versus wrist diameter (or width :devilish: ). Then all of the other opinions and rules will come forth :oops:

101 - 103 of 103 Posts