WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Been a while since I've posted anything here. Just couple of quick pics of my new additions I picked up recently.

Starting off is the G-5500TS-8. Now that I think about it, I think I posted this before. I can't remember. I love the grey color of this model and the backlight says NYC. Anyways, here it is.

Next is GLX-5500-7. I wanted a white watch for the summer, and the 5500 series is one of the most comfortable model for me so I figured why not.

Next up, G-001-9. This one was an impulse buy. Don't know if I'll ever wear it. We'll see.

The G-6900GR-3. Loved the lime green color, and since I missed out on the kermit froggie o|, this was the next best thing.

I think this model is one of my favorites, DW-6900SCR-3. The subcrew 6900. The color scheme is just awesome and the backlight has a submarine on it. THe band and band holder is awesome as well. :-!

The KRINK 6900. I dig the simplicity of this model. I dig it so much in fact I have another one coming in the mail.

And last but not least, the GF-8250-9. Great color, and I always wanted a froggie with a scuba diving froggie LED image. :-d

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Very nice! I love the Subcrew strap and keeper. Great selection you have there.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Very nice pictures!!! I dig the yellow Jason & the grey 5500. Congrats on all of them!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Great pick ups. I have a Subcrew and a Krink and they are both awesome. The Subcrew is one of my favorite collaborations because of the attention to detail. I have Sjors to thank for having it in my collection, it was because of his review on 50 Gs that I decided to pick one up. Here's a link to the review if anyone else is interested:

50 Gs

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I really dig that gray 5500. Could you post a pic of the backlight so I can see what the NYC looks like?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I really dig that gray 5500. Could you post a pic of the backlight so I can see what the NYC looks like?[/QUOTE]

Here is the backlight logo, little bit faint since i didn't take the pic in the dark room, but you can see what it looks like. There was a yellow version that came out along with it which had TYO in the backlight. I missed out on that one.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Here is the backlight logo, little bit faint since i didn't take the pic in the dark room, but you can see what it looks like. There was a yellow version that came out along with it which had TYO in the backlight. I missed out on that one.

Thank you for the backlight shot, it looks very cool. However, the watch looks a lot darker in that picture. Would you say the original picture you took is the actual color of the watch or is it darker like in the backlight photo?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for the backlight shot, it looks very cool. However, the watch looks a lot darker in that picture. Would you say the original picture you took is the actual color of the watch or is it darker like in the backlight photo?
Its probably from the light, I would say the color is slightly darker than original picture and slightly lighter than backlight picture. I probably just made it more confusing for you. If you put a gun to my head I'll probably say its closer to the backlight picture.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tasteful choices! Loving your 6900s and great last pic of the froggie! what's next?
I would venture to say the GDF100-4. Just havent found on at B&M store yet. I want to see how big it is before I purchase one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts