WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I now everything is Super Sub at the minute but I'm doing a review of the SUB 1000T and thought I'd post a few quick pics. Not sure I'll get it finished before the weekend as I'm off to Seattle and Kansas City Wed, Thur and Friday, but I'll see what I can do.

Pete

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Pete, the pics are great as usual, but...........:rodekaart

When you have time, WE ALL WANT YOUR ANALYSIS;-):thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
MAN... The 1000T, and the Sea Dweller are so similar in size. I wish the SUPER were the same size. Ok I'll stop now :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Great pics Pete! :-!

What a sweet parade....all those Doxa's lining up like that. :p
Beats the "Lido" anytime! :-d

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hi Doc

Picture number two, the one showing all for side-by-each, is quite enlightening. I know the 750T is the largest of the bunch, but it really appears bigger than the numbers would suggest. I'm eye-balling a 1000T DS, and your pic goes a long way towards nudging me in that direction ....

Thank you for taking the time to share. :-!

Cheers!
Bill

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Great pics Doc, and a fantastic bit of reference for anyone considering a 1000T (IMO, these make it look fantastic!).

Now awaiting the written review.... but take your time. Hopefully, Doxa will allow you to hang onto the 1000T for a very complete, and thorough evaluation. Should be able to have that done by say, 2015 or so? :-! (Any excuse to hang onto that watch would be a good one ;-)).

·
Registered
656 Posts
Really enjoyed the side-by-side of the Seamaster and the 1000T. While I'd never chose the 1000T over my favorite diver of all time, I can see the two living with one another in harmony. :thanks

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Pete,

Great Pics!!:-!:-! Just what I was looking for. Looks like the 1000T is the reissue that's closest to the vintages. I''m really looking forward to your review. Again, Great work and thank you.:thanks

Joe

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pete,

Great Pics!!:-!:-! Just what I was looking for. Looks like the 1000T is the reissue that's closest to the vintages. I''m really looking forward to your review. Again, Great work and thank you.:thanks

Joe
Yes Joe.......but.........from left to right: vintage, 750T, 600T, 1000T.... all shall be revealed :)

Pete

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
WOW!!! From those pics it looks like if they had put the 600 Bezel on the 1000 it would be closer to the vintage. Unfortunately none of the reissues has that vintage case. I'm guessing that the vintage fits closer to the wrist on a one piece strap like a Zulu or Nato than any of the reissues.

Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts