WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so we've heard the rumors about a new diver being designed by Mr. Cousteau. Anyone have any ideas about what it might be like? What would you like to see in this new watch? The one thing I'd like to see is it on my wrist!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I agree, all that I have heard is that we will know a lot more in March or April 2007.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Mike is being very tight-lipped about this watch.

We just have to be content with the SOA for now and wait (im)patiently for word to emerge from Pittsburgh.

Steve

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Great..just what I need...another watch to choose from.

Al

·
Registered
174 Posts
I saw the prototype >>

You will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did Mike swear you to double-extra-special secrecy about this watch? Can you give us a small hint? I feel like a junky needing a fix!

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Mike didn't give me a hint, but someone else did. I agree, Kobold fans won't be disappointed...

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys are KILLING meO| O| .

If my wife finds out that I'm going to buy another watch she will really murder me!

No more watches... no more watches... no more watches...

·
Registered
281 Posts
group-
i have been trying to figure out what kobold is right for me. smg-1 or phantom?
should i wait to see the the new diver? do we think it will have an advantageous introductory price like the spirit?

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
The Cousteau may have a introductory price, but not at the level of the SOA. Mike sometimes offers intro prices, but not on every product that comes out. If the Cousteau is a limited piece, ala SMG-1 or Seal Tactical, I can assure you that there will be no intro price..

You can always wait and see, as prices probably won't go up for the two models that you are interested in. If you are concerned about an increase, you can call Kobold and see if have an answer for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts