Shhhhhhh if my wife finds out I'm dead :roll:

Looks terrific, congrats |>

What does the 36 number mean ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just couldn't wait, it was killing me.:p

I did the same just last night, and it was my 3rd shock in two weeks. Was starting to look at the blue face one, but decided to wait until this one comes home before I got for a different version. BTW - I make sure I have the only key to the mailbox, and the watches magically just show up in my desk caddy. b-)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
In case you didn't know yet, the GA-100 has a resin case. Not that I have a problem with that, and hopefully you won't either. ;-)

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just couldn't wait, it was killing me.:p

Awsome... I knew you have been talking about it. Im waiting on three of em'. The Black n' Blue, the Stealth Black, and the Black n' Red. All are actually shipped, except the Black n' Red. Congrats on pullin' the trigger! I hope these puppies look as good in person! I saw on some other threads that people have not been happy and already sold them. I REALLY like these.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I have a list of 4 Gshocks that are candidates for immediate purchase, and I've been managing not to pull the trigger for a few months already. Found myself a few times almost clicking "Buy it now" on ebay...

(the wish list is : GWM850-1, G5500, G314RL-1, AW591-2)
Saving myself for the next release this summer

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
That watch looks awesome! It's a shame I can't bring myself to buy any G's that aren't at the very least solar. :-(
You're needlessly missing out on a lot of great Gs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Love this watch !

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats! I have worn mine daily since I got it about 3 weeks ago. Someone mentioned other threads where people have already flipped theirs, but I sure haven't read any. Some people don't like them but that's the nice thing about Casio, they have a model somewhere that you can like.

BTW: I'm sneaking a Rescue Red 7900 past my wife by having it delivered to my office. Now all I have to do is figure out how to wear it without her noticing a big, red watch. Just wanted something very different to wear on weekends...can't see myself not wearing my GA100 for any length of time.

Doug

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
That is one bad machine! I am really wanting that G! Lucky rascal, I got 4 G's in already this week, 2 of them under the wife radar, might be a few weeks before I can slip another one past er!!:-x;-)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Just came home and...... and....... a pink tag is in my box. Gotta pick em' up tomorrow. Will post pics as soon as possible.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts