WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
No way, the Unicorns are on strike and the Lepricorns are feeling unloved.

Unless I'm mistaken, AU is the country code for Australia, and you're in Texas, USA...

Its gotta go on a unicorn, then to the international hub in the states, then to your local dispatch hub, then on a truck.

Lepricorns need their sleep too!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
No way, the Unicorns are on strike and the Lepricorns are feeling unloved.

Unless I'm mistaken, AU is the country code for Australia, and you're in Texas, USA...

Its gotta go on a unicorn, then to the international hub in the states, then to your local dispatch hub, then on a truck.

Lepricorns need their sleep too!
Come on...Google Maps says I can walk from there to here in 202 Days, 15 hours. Can't the unicorn stab its way through the space-time continuum or something and get it here in the next 10 hours?

(Its a Kremke Nur-Spec ME, BTW)

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Come on...Google Maps says I can walk from there to here in 202 Days, 15 hours. Can't the unicorn stab its way through the space-time continuum or something and get it here in the next 10 hours?
Well, it is crossing the International Date Line, so it's technically going back in time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All true. I'm already bald, though. Pulled my hair out waiting for the last watch:-d

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Well, FedEx doesn't exactly deliver products to your door in the middle of the night, so I think its safe to sleep for now. And since its FedEx, expect to be hit with the customs bill a month from now in the mail.

·
Registered
272 Posts
This is all really hilarious to read! lol.:-d Poor you. It does suck to have to wait for anything. I am currently waiting on three watches. One was supposed to be here last week and at the last minute the guy tells me he never mailed it. He forgot. D'oh. The other one has been making my watch for the last month and the other one, who knows. "I" am actually in Australia. When I'm waiting for these things it feels like ages, though most items sent from the US get to me within 5 days and vise versa. Good luck. I feel your pain. Right there with ya. ;-)

-Bas

·
Registered
262 Posts
Haha I am playing the same waiting game right now with a new hamilton khaki king & and a VSA chrono....hopefully IT won't be swinging by my desk to ask me why I am visiting the USPS tracking website every 15 minutes :-d

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Man, I'm waiting for the email saying my watch is done before I get to freak out about where Fedex has ito|.

I feel the pain man!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Nice watch! I too am waiting for a watch from over seas:( a getat pam homage. I know I have a watch coming..but in order to get through this I am pretending that Im not...hard to do.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Ruffy, I wouldn't worry about it. Waiting is very hard. My recently purchased Magrette took 18hrs New Zealand to L.A. then sat in customs 3 days and took 3 more to deliver. One week total.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts