WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Showed my girlfriend the new Crazy Colors collection and she went Crazy! She bought 3! Can you imagine? Now, I love the crazy colors, but they're a little too glossy and bright for me, but for the ladies, I think they are a lovely match, expecially the pink. Here's the 3 she bought, one of which is the white LE 5600. Nice! Sorry for the crappy handphone pics.

She wouldn't let me bring em' home for some proper pics. :-!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Nice EH bro :-!

Just picked one up exactly an hour ago :-d

P.S: Watch is still in my bag, not convenient to take it out now, if ya guys know what I mean ;-) (nagging content from - i - e) LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
dude the pink on is awesome id love to pick one up as "a present for my wife";-) any help on where to get one would be much appreciated thanks!!!:-!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much does the LE 5600 go for and where can i get one?
Hi jesse10. Are you in Singapore? I bought these from the basement shop in Lucky Plaza, they have a few there. Since I bought 3, he gave me a discount at SG$125. Casio shops retail for slightly higher I think.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
does ur gf has a sister? u lucky bastart !!!!
does she even know she got the Eric HAze?

awesome Gs, not to mention awesome gf.
Yes Buddy, in fact, I told her to get that one instead of the white Crazy Color 6900. It's awesome!!!:-!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice EH bro :-!

Just picked one up exactly an hour ago :-d

P.S: Watch is still in my bag, not convenient to take it out now, if ya guys know what I mean ;-) (nagging content from - i - e) LOL
LOL, siLence79, that's why when I was on the market for a girlfriend, I zeroed in on those that loved watches and G-Shocks in particular - took a long time, but I'm so happy I need never hide my purchases from her, in fact, she practically goads me to buy more G's, weird, huh? :-!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude the pink on is awesome id love to pick one up as "a present for my wife";-) any help on where to get one would be much appreciated thanks!!!:-!
Bro, I got that one from the basement shop in Lucky Plaza, the shop that's next to the one that has the crazy priced Limited Editions. They have one or two more I think. :-!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
3 for $125?? Lucky Plaza? man, a real steal there bro!!

kiddind about my wife, she supports my hobby in fact, gotta respect her by trying not to take her kindness as a weakness, haha.

Just told her about the EH( psst...told a white lie, told her i traded my seiko for it :-d, bad bad boy)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
3 for $125?? Lucky Plaza? man, a real steal there bro!!

kiddind about my wife, she supports my hobby in fact, gotta respect her by trying not to take her kindness as a weakness, haha.

Just told her about the EH( psst...told a white lie, told her i traded my seiko for it :-d, bad bad boy)

Thats a good excuse :-! :-!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
You are so lucky to have a girlfriend who is also a G's lover. Enyoy the crazy colours together.;-)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts