WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This baby arrived 2 days ago. During the long (9 months) wait for it, however, I was weak and acquired 2 other watches. For assorted reasons (including keeping the spouse happy), I have to unload one of the three watches, and the Crepas must go. I did wear the watch for around 6 hours while trying to decide this. Hence I'm characterizing it as LNIB (rather than BNIB).

The watch was 795Euro. It really is beautiful, has superb (and long-lasting) lume and the concealed junction of case and bracelet is kind of cool, also. The blocky hands (reminds one of Sinn) are very nice, easy to read, etc. Obviously the ETA-2893 movement is the "old reliable". You can see professional photos on the Crepas website (as opposed to my shoddy photog skills). Dial color is a really beautiful deep blue which I tried to emphasize in my picts; however, the picts on the Crepas website do bring the dial color out better.

Selling price is $800....a very fair (and attractive, since the watch is, basically, new) price. CONUS sales only, please; no trades. Payment via PP, and shipping with insurance via USPS.

My rep on WUS is sparkling.

Watch Analog watch Automotive tire Watch accessory Clock

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Analog watch Gadget Rectangle Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Goggles Silver Clock
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry
Watch Font Clock Analog watch Jewellery

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts