WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trigger on the DM Diver Funny story. I got to a closer TJ Maxx to look around at lunch time, and I see they have the watch. So, I am standing there, and the woman behind the counter is writing something on some price tags...so I "cough"...no reponse. I wait another 2 min or so, and finally say "Excuse me, I would like to see this watch..." She actually asks me to wait while she reprices some items. BAD MOVE. So now I am kind of annoyed, and she finally shows me the watch. Its price says $800.00. I tell her the other store several miles away has the correct price of 275.00, and she is like, NO, that is the right price...I ask her to call them, and she doesn't want to do it, saying they get their items prices at different "times" than the other store. Im like, "Lady, you have a 575.00 difference with your sister store down the road!". Finally, I walk out, go down the road a bit, and get my DM Diver for 275.00. While I am standing there checking out, the other store calls to ask about the price!o|

LOL

Pics and such to follow later tonight, or tomorrow depending on my night. I may be kicked to the dog house by my wife...

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Congrats Tim!!!!! :gold |> :-! Great pick up!!!!!! |> Fantastic story also.....how easy is it go provide good customer service these days????? :rodekaart o| :think:

Stephen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts