WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1,024 Posts
We have chosen crown and caliber as the official outlet for some very rare pieces, new old stock pre-production watches directly from our vaults. The Turquoise NUMA's are gone, BUT, they still have a few of the blue NUMA's, and two other models in stock.

These are the very last chance to get watches that have been sold out for quite some time, on top of that, these are not regular production watches. These are pre-production models made for internal use only. We have never released pre-production units to be sold to the public before, and I am not sure we ever will again. This is a once in a lifetime chance to acquire extremely rare and sought after DOXA SUB models at the price of standard production SUBs.

Although we don't see a watch as an investment, and will never encourage a purchase only for investement purposes, DOXA has proven over the years to be a very practical and fun "wearable investment". All those sold out models of the past 15 years are now sometimes fetching double and triple if not quadruple their original retail. I remember the SUB300T Re-edition was offered for $790 in 2002..... now check eBay and you will understand what I mean...

That is why those pieces at C&C could be one of the best "wearable Investments" in this price range you can make, so get them before they are gone!

https://www.crownandcaliber.com/collections/doxa-watches

Thank you,
Customer Care
DOXA Watches

·
Registered
637 Posts
I see you sold it already! Well, it was nice having you in the club for a few days...
It was an absolutely beautiful watch. I've always been fascinated with Doxa, and this was my first foray into the Doxa world. My hesitation with Doxa has always been the small hour hand. I work in the dark and at night a lot, so hour hand lume is weirdly one of the most important elements on a watch for me. This just didn't have enough lume to work for me, so I passed it on to a fellow forum member for a great price.

But now I know I do love Doxa watches, so the hunt is on for an 800ti - should be the best of both worlds, the Doxa look plus tritium lume!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts