WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well very excited about this one - Just got it and couldn't wait to share some pics - nothing planned and could be better but what the heck.

Only grip - the rubber strap is too thin makes the watch wear top heavy. I immediately put it on 5mm leather special Steinhart strap. Problem solved.
Bracelet in the mail. Its a keeper, no wonder so few come up. If you like tool watches you will keep this one. I am glad this is not for everyone otherwise I would not have this. thanks Carlsd. My 6.5" wrist wears this strap and rubber strap on the last hole.

Enjoy I know I am.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
That looks AWESOME! :p

I have all the other marathons, just can't afford that one..

Congrats!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks great. Now tell us how long you were on the waiting list?
I have been on County Comm's waiting list since November 2008! I asked them in April or May how much longer. They said "maybe November".
I even sent Marathon a letter, explaining I was in Iraq... "Sorry, contact County Comm". Looks like they have the monopoly.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great. Now tell us how long you were on the waiting list?
I have been on County Comm's waiting list since November 2008! I asked them in April or May how much longer. They said "maybe November".
I even sent Marathon a letter, explaining I was in Iraq... "Sorry, contact County Comm". Looks like they have the monopoly.

Well I would say you are doing much better then any one since you have been on the list since November 2008 :-d

I know what you are saying - but I did not have to wait for it for more then a month since I put it on my list to haves. I did get on the countycomm list, but I kept looking on ebay, timezone and here for sale. I found it on ebay. There was another CSAR for sale on TZ - check that it may still be available - good price too.

·
4,410 Posts
Congrats on the CSAR...

I have a SAR and love it! Build quality is stupendous-- a real tank:-!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Re: Congrats on the CSAR...

I love it and I miss it, in my Marathon collection!!!
Congratulations...

·
Registered
948 Posts
...My 6.5" wrist wears this strap and rubber strap on the last hole.

The watch looks fine on your wrist b-), but you have to do something about that strap.:-s

It's just wayyyy to long for you.

You should consider the Marathon bracelet of a shorter strap.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those straps are just long I have a few short ones as well. But I got the Marathon bracelet and it is so good that it is never coming off.

the lug width is 22mm.

more pictures coming soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts