WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am located in Houston, Texas USA. Dickson is located in Hong Kong. Though distance may be an issue for some buyers, Dickson is a class act and one of the finest WUS members I have had the pleasure of dealing with both remotely and in person.

I purchased a Speedmaster from him and paid via bankwire. It takes a great leap of faith to transfer such a large sum of money to someone overseas but I did my research and he is well known and well trusted all over the web. My watch arrived in 5 business days from HONG KONG! That is FASTER Than many CONUS deals. Dickson kept in contact throughout the transaction updating me when funds cleared and when the watch was shipped. Everything was well packaged and exactly as described.

Fast forward a month later and I went on vacation to Hong Kong and met up the man himself to purchase a Rolex Datejust 16014! I met him at a place of my choosing in the city and he even introduced me to some colleagues in the watch business!

I cannot say enough about Dickson Tai. He is one of the good guys here on WUS. He is a trusted seller and someone I can now call a friend. You are in GOOD HANDS when purchasing from CSCDT here on WUS! :-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thanks, buddy! :_)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts