WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale or partial trade Cuervo y Sobrinos produced this model in a Limited Edition of 125 pieces only to commemorate their 125th anniversary. What an amazing watch but just decided i want something else The standard models are seen to be going between $2500 to $3500 on ebay so for the limited edition with carbon fibre dial and carbon fibre case inlays ( much much nicer and different )!!! i will go bang near bottom 2750AUD ( retail is around $7000). You will not be disappointed.anyway.. I cannot say enough about the quality of this watch! Unlike the standard Robusto model, this one features carbon fibre inlays on the case sides, and is NUMBERED ON THE DIAL WITH THE LIMITED EDITION NUMBER... this being 31. Movement is the ETA 2892 w/ Dubois Depraz module 2359, running PERFECTLY and keeping chronometer spec time. The see through caseback showcases the movement, with it's customized and beautiful looking 125th anniversary rotor, It is on a high quality Cuervo alligator strap with signed deployant clasp. Dial displays time, month, date, day of the week, and moonphase, as well as full chronograph functions. This is an incredible mechanical masterpiece! Thebox is like none other! A fully functional humidor, inset with the Limited Edition number on top as well and inside the lid. The finishing is as good as you can get allround. There is a slight bit of damage to the corner of the outer box only, inner humidor is perfect, and has never been used for cigars. My pictures as always neverfail to dissapoint and capture the true essence of the watch but i have tried!! Retail price of this watch is right at $7,000. My Price is a low low low $2750AUD OBRO. It is PURE quality i must say , and is a joy to look at and admire. Overall condition very very good, worn carefully with a few tiny hairlines here and there .. most marks in pictures are dust and finger printsAccept paypal and will ship to most of the western world;) registered and insured... As always would prefer to meet in SydneyI have many refs for buying and selling here and ebay please have look.Any questions or mor epics just let me knowreally i dont go on often but this watch really is something quite unique and special;)cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a deal but buyer having problems with PayPal etc etc, so let's get it sold . . . . 2150 aud. you will not find a better deal than this.
cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts