1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Anyone have any experience with buying anything from the Curated Wrist? I am thinking about this bracelet: https://curatedwrist.com/collection...e-bracelet-polished-or-brushed-finish-options

Thanks.

Sorry - no experience with Curated Wrist. Looks like a nice version of a "beads-of-rice" bracelet though. My only comment is that it does look like the band is the same width (18mm) for both the 18mm and 20mm offerings - it looks like the only change is the straight end link. I would prefer that the 20mm version would have a wider/matched width.

I also found it interesting that the "upgraded" version with the "adjustable" end link appears to be a 16mm width bracelet. Also kind of interesting to see an example photo of a 16mm band, with a 21mm end link, on a 22mm lug width Monaco.

For those that like thinner/slimmer bracelets, these may be an interesting option.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I haven't bought a Curated, but did recently buy a similar Mr Beads BOR bracelet for an 18mm Omega Geneve. It was 16mm (7 bead) with an 18mm straight end link, and the fit was disappointing. They now offer a 9 bead version that's a full 18mm, and it would probably be much better. They're also more expensive than Curated.
Strap / Bracelet

I find a non-tapered band that's a few mm smaller than the lugs doesn't look right - it makes me think of the "don't skip leg day" memes.

I'd definitely avoid the Upgraded version of the Curated band, both because of the 16mm width and the one-size-fits-all end links, which are known to wear the lugs due to the pressure from the spring adjustment. On the plus side, it's got removable links, while the standard model only has the clasp adjustments.

Here's a 16mm BOR on an 18mm lug - it might look better on a curvier case:

Omega Geneve BOR 01a.jpg

dont-skip-leg-day.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts