WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a pretty skinny kid, will the black monster look weird on me? My wrist is only 5.9 inches across.

Also, what is the retail price as of now? And how accurate is it?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have one and im at 6.5 so really not to much bigger here. the watch isnt very big for having the name monster. Im sure it may seem big at first and may take a while to get used to, but it will grow on you. I am not sure of the exact mesurments but i think its 40mm. If you dont have a watch this big put your biggest on and see how much bigger 40mm is.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
25 SECONDS? D:
that is pretty bad, no?
I mean, im not getting this for pinpoint accuracy, but thats two hours a YEAR.
Not a problem though ill just set it every morning.

What about lume? Is it as bright as i see in pictures?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
My wrist is about as skinny as yours. My monster looks fine (in my opinion); I'll try to dig up a camera for a pic at some point this weekend.

Don't know prices, but I'd Google the model number and use their shopping page to find a good deal. I know Amazon sells it.

Accuracy will vary. Mine gains about 20 seconds a day, which I believe is on the unluckier range of accuracy. It's a crapshoot, but many have experienced better accuracy. As my Monster is a beater watch that I rarely wear more than two days in a row, it doesn't really matter to me. At one point, it was my daily wearer, so I'd basically set it a minute slow and then reset it every Sunday afternoon; that way, I was never more than a minute slow or fast. It sounds like you're a little new to automatic watches. Though +/- 20seconds a day sounds really bad compared to quartz watches, it's not uncommon with mechanicals; a good watchmaker can usually improve that rate, though.

Lume is about as good as it gets.

Hope this helps!

- Kent

I'm a pretty skinny kid, will the black monster look weird on me? My wrist is only 5.9 inches across.

Also, what is the retail price as of now? And how accurate is it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts